Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Small town] {Moderate} Wilton

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Part of me is cool with the shitposts, because it low-key keeps my thread from drowning.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Lol, also can I ask why Wilton cotrolled by Ari is under the Duchy of Amalfia's banner?

Moonstar22

Settling in Altera
IGN: RosettaMoonstar
Character name: Rose RowenTree
Character's age: 19
Occupation possibly? Or looking for one?: As a young child she was being trained as a hunter but as such hasn't hunted in a long time...though she was bartending in a city but would like to do something else...if you want her to. She's a good worker.
Skype? (If you have it): unicornlover251
(This will be considered as an IC letter of interest)

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

We have a Sorrows world for things like this. Farms like that and survival server tier mountain top removal is not really fit for this map... I really hope you have a plan to fix this soon because it's... pretty ghastly to see a whole chunk of land missing.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic

We have a Sorrows world for things like this. Farms like that and survival server tier mountain top removal is not really fit for this map... I really hope you have a plan to fix this soon because it's... pretty ghastly to see a whole chunk of land missing.
Yeah, I hated staring at it myself, but I'll be out of the country after today, and I'm on a break myself. I've been working on fixing it when I can, but atm I can't bring myself to even really touch the server. :/

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Very slight updates, actual building has occurred finally.

Florensics

Villager
IGN: Florensics
Character name: Juniper Lyfte
Character's age: 37
Occupation possibly? Or looking for one?: Looking for one, Juniper is not the smartest out there
Skype? (If you have it): Florensics ᶘᵔᴥᵔᶅ

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
IGN: Florensics
Character name: Juniper Lyfte
Character's age: 37
Occupation possibly? Or looking for one?: Looking for one, Juniper is not the smartest out there
Skype? (If you have it): Florensics ᶘᵔᴥᵔᶅ
I'll see what we can do about arranging some RP!

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Before I do a refund on the region itself, is there anyone that would be interested in buying it?
(Send me a forum PM.)