Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

So You're Having A Kid?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I remember using a raw chicken as a newborn prop when Scardrac went to go comfort it while the others worked on the dying mother. It was all tears and feels until I accidentally ate the chicken.
I. Can't. Stop. LAUGHING

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
My older sister got morning sickness for long periods of time- her worst one was when she had to live on toast(Nothing on the toast) for a few days because she would throw everything else up.. that's the only story I remember-

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
My older sister got morning sickness for long periods of time- her worst one was when she had to live on toast(Nothing on the toast) for a few days because she would throw everything else up.. that's the only story I remember-
Yeah, I read it can get pretty bad.

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Just. . . don't be alone at any time near the end. Kay? One of my characters died delivering hers and then the baby died cuz no one was around to help either of them. T^T

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Hmm, let Daeron and Tzemik be your midwives xD
Yes, and stay FAR FAR AWAY from Azerport when it's time..... I already had two people pass through and give birth there with no one around....

Ps. If Brogan says he needs your help in the med tower.... Run away ... As fast as your legs can carry,

If this does not work, jump in the harbour

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Oh, there's plenty I missed. I left out a lot of the ... just gross symptoms, or those that are just near impossible to RP.
Hormones, mood swings, being overly protective of herself and reacting pretty violent/aggressive to threats, miticulously cleaning andnpreparing the house, melting at the sight of babies ('d awwwwwwww), etc... ;)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hormones, mood swings, being overly protective of herself and reacting pretty violent/aggressive to threats, miticulously cleaning andnpreparing the house, melting at the sight of babies ('d awwwwwwww), etc... ;)
Aye, aye! I haven't gotten quite to the nesting stage, and compleeeetely forgot to mention the mood swings. (I... only covered the first tri-mester >_< )

I meant mathematically- or whatever- not actual rule
Mhmmm, but there's still no set conversion.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Yes, and stay FAR FAR AWAY from Azerport when it's time..... I already had two people pass through and give birth there with no one around....

Ps. If Brogan says he needs your help in the med tower.... Run away ... As fast as your legs can carry,

If this does not work, jump in the harbour
Funnily enough, Therry got to witness a birth during one of those.

They thought she was unconscious, but little did they knew, they helped her not become a murderous psychopath. :D

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
When you had to just wait for revival, not apply for revival, you had to wait 2 RP weeks which was 1 IRL day
yeah, and its 2 IRL days these times...

Also:

I have a standing record of being pulled into 9 doctor encounters of SURPRISE CHILDBIRTH with my poor physician character who has issues with babies.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
yeah, and its 2 IRL days these times...

Also:

I have a standing record of being pulled into 9 doctor encounters of SURPRISE CHILDBIRTH with my poor physician character who has issues with babies.
... that was a sad conversation necessary to have for me to understand why.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Funnily enough, Therry got to witness a birth during one of those.

They thought she was unconscious, but little did they knew, they helped her not become a murderous psychopath. :D
You shoulda seen my sigh of relief when I was told we were gonna time skip before anything REMOTELY scarring happened.....it was terrifying

I just might rather RP a character death