Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SobekCj's Whitelist Application [Declined- solus]

About you

1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

My username is SobekCJ.

2) How old are you?

I am 14.

3) Where are you?

I live in New Jersey

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes

5) Introduce yourself!

I go to highschool and study computer program and design. My favorite part about it is that I can be near computers all the time. Other things I enjoy doing are running track, playing soccer, and playing League of Legends. My favorite types of games are MOBA and RPGs. The reason these are my favorite are because with MOBAs, I can work and play with other people. I like RPGs because my favorite thing is to create a story revolving around different characters.

6) Got any examples of your work?

N/A

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

Yes

8) Referrer: (Optional)

SurvivalManZ aka Jasher Farstride

----

About your character

Name:

Wicken Du Couteau, known as “The Blade” and “The Crimson Elite” by his enemies and those who fear him.

He is in his late 20s to early 30s.

Race:

Wicken is an elf.

Appearance:

Closest representation I could find.

View attachment 62950

---

The test

The elf walked in self-exile, roaming around the town he once called his home. People he once considered friends stared at him with newfound curiosity, as if they’ve never seen him before. His bladed cloak clanged together with each step, making even more people stare at him. He remembered walking down this street every day and it was usually filled with talk, laughter, and crying, but today it was deadly silent. His hands wandered into his cloak, resting his thumbs at the top of his pockets.

“Is this really what this great town has come to?” He exclaimed. “Is my life really that exciting that everyone has to stare?” With that, most people looked away but, stole a glance at the once proud warrior every now and then. The elf then walked in silence, thinking to himself how he got here and why did he decide to leave, with that his flashback started.

Wicken put on the cloak he learned to love. He smiled to himself as the blades hit each other as he put on the cloak. The townspeople once thought he was a fool for putting blades on his cloak, but they’ve all learned to fear the blades that housed themselves on the blue cloak. He aligned his three daggers, the only other blades he ever needed, and fastened them to his belt and black pants. The cloaked man put on the hood, grabbing it by the metal diamond. Wicken opened his windows and quickly rushed out into the night. The Blade had did this many times before but tonight was different. As he ran, he heard screams piercing his ears. He suddenly stopped and tried to figure out where they were coming from. And then he saw the bright green flare as bright as day. With a chilling determination, he followed it, wanting to know where the horrible screams for mercy were coming from.

“No, please!” Wicken heard through tears of fear. “I have a wife, you can’t do this.

“I’m so sorry to hear that, but I guess tonight she’ll be a widow.” A new voice said, Wicken tried with all of his strength to remember who the rumbling voice belonged to. “More poison please.” He said to his servant. With a sudden realization, Wicken realized it was a man who worked with, he was severely burned by chemicals years ago. Ever since the incident he had been obsessed with what he could do with chemicals, and unfortunately he could make poison everyone feared. He squinted watching the two figures. The chemist grabbed a bucket and poured it on his victim’s head. That’s when Wicken heard a gut-curdling cry, even during the many years of murder, Wicken had never heard a screech so horrible.

Wicken watched as the chemicals settled over the man, his body aging centuries ahead of his time. Old age would eventually kill him in the next few minutes.

“No,” The man said. “I had children.” He fell over sideways, but Wicken knew he was dead before he hit the ground due to a sudden heart attack.

“What the hell was that!” Wicken screamed at the chemist. The chemist turned around with a crude smile.

“It’s experimentation, would you like to help us?”

Wicken took a shaky breath. “ No, I’m never doing anything in this city ever again…I’m done.” And he ran into the darkness, unknown adventures waiting for him.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello. In regards to appearance, this character raises a lot of issues. For one- Cloaks made of daggers don't quite.. exist in this world. If they did, they'd severely harm the wearer. This goes for armoured cloaks, armoured robes, armoured hooded-cloaks- they aren't useful and only hinder the user with weight. They also don't exist at all. The weapons your character holds: Three daggers- In-game it'd be fine to carry if the weight of them is light. But as a newer player, I'd like you to tone it down and start off with only one or two. Perhaps find a way in-game to find more daggers - it'd give a good boost of character development.

I'd also like you to give a good look through the Elven Lore. Especially the appearance and clothes. If that picture is your model for the Elf skin, I'd ask you change the armoured part and the red eyes as Elves don't have red eyes! See more in the Lore thread. I'd also like you to look through the Magic Lore and its restrictions. As well as the Potion Lore and its details as we have no potion that ages a character to death. Have a look through the forums. Get yourself familiar with it.

Because of these recommended changes that are the first things that popped out when I read that Test- your whole Test needs re-working. I'd like you to avoid the dagger cloaks, killing, murder, death, death of parents, burning villages, magic due to restrictions and not gaining it through backstory, un-tracked sciences with the potion and such - try to explore a different angle of your character.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This application has been denied due to inactivity. Feel free to reapply with the above issues mentioned fixed.