Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sodium's Art

Sodium

The Lunarch
EDIT 20/06/12 -- Cleaned up the thread a bit, deleted old posts. Don't panic if your comments have vanished.

Well, since a few other people were posting their stuff, I thought I may as well give mine a bash also. So here is some of my stuff, linked from DA because it's already posted there. You can access my deviantArt page here.

Firstly - a few of you will know I am rather fond of LoL So here's some of my more recent work
Kayle and then Katarina.

Here is something that I've done for Hollow World (Specifically Jhal Os Eirael), The leader of the Codai, Culdyr. I've not sat down and coloured it yet :rolleyes::

And here is some of my digital work:

So, I'm currently working on my portfolio for my interviews in February, for Art and Design (specialsing in games) Most of this is going in, so just a heads up.. if I see my work copied and claimed as your own, I will slap you across the face and subsequently rage at you.

Have a good day!

Oh and... MANATEE!
(Yes the manatee is mine aswell :p )

Sodium

The Lunarch
So, at the request of JustShadow, I'm posting some of my artworkz for you guys to feast your eyeballs on. Enjoy!

I'll probably be uploading more on Thursday as I'll be taking photos for my portfolio then.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Very nice.
Your drawing style kinda reminds my sister's. Weird isn't it? What year are you in because I presume this is schoolwork.