Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Solus's Sketches

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I always laugh to myself, remembering that Archaeus is the one that originally told Ashna the history of Albiorix. goodtimes

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
How do I stop. Someone help.

My tablet was doing a sketchy thing for once and I went with it. This is a rare thing.

Drawss.png

@Estes241

You must pay your debt.
Must a debt always be paid?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Resisted the urge to draw Grey or Ashna again! Wooo. Aren't you proud?!

Here's a somewhat calm/fierce Luna. @bettemus99

luna.png

(D'aww the sketchy pen/pressure point went away and it's just normal dark linings. My pen does that. Lowered the opacity to mimic it, but not that similiar~)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Soon to be jumping on drawing stream train* ...

Monday. Yes. Monday. ...Some time..
What will I be streaming? ... "The Gathering." *ominous ocean-crashing-rocks noises*

Maybe I'll sketch it out before hand- and just stream the lining+coloring. /maybe/.

...I have never done this before. ._. Wooo for first time~ I'm even scheduling out a time for it. Lammmmee.

Edit: Oh oh- mayyybe I'll do the sketch stream Tomorrow- /Maybe/. Why am I writing my thoughts out- I dunno. I'm excited tho- gah- time for a long shift. ;-; *zooms off.*

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
WOoooo 4+ hours of this. I dunno what the problem with the connection was- I tested it 3 days ago and it was fine. I'll...figure..it out.

The pic was huuuuge- 2000x2000 but I minimized it. Still looks fine.

This- a simple sketch of "The Gathering" [an event coming to Moors near you...someday.]
I've only drawn those Ashna has spoken to in detail about The Consortium and stoof so far. The rest of the circles are the others- whoever they may be~
My skills dwindled as I realized how many people I had to draw- Grr. But I hope you guys like it.

@Estes241 @Monster_Dan @Jaypate @MaelstromPuddle @Hadies

Gathering.png

Cleaned it up:
Gathering2.png

Cleaning lining and Coloring maybe will be done monday as written~

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Meeting this bunch... Uh- calling our conversations interesting would be an understatement- heh. *Recalls the last time about 5 Moors were in the same area for like.. 5minutes and just.. wow.* It's a trial.. lemme just say that.

Oh and- this is a Random Moor. I promise. Totes random.

grey4.png

I silent-streamed the whole thing and it didn't disconnect at all- ...let's hope it's fine tomorrow.