Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Solus's Sketches

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Alison.png
Elz I'll try again someday :p

laerornor.png
Estes241 I'm pretty proud of this overall

smallranes.png
Snerus Ay.. I think he's supposed to be older, but here's a younger version

nakat.png
Thinking of putting Hazrin in a desert setting- will see..

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Wow. That Hazrin and Grey are really detailed. Have you ever been to an art school or all self taught?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
c:

Wow. That Hazrin and Grey are really detailed. Have you ever been to an art school or all self taught?
Nyet- self taught. The only art classes I've taken are for Humanities in HS and oil painting in college- it was lovely.
I do admit, I found reference pictures for a few of them, so I'm not drawing without inspiration

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
c:

Nyet- self taught. The only art classes I've taken are for Humanities in HS and oil painting in college- it was lovely.
I do admit, I found reference pictures for a few of them, so I'm not drawing without inspiration
That's a large part of art, using refs and such. I'm certain even the best need them, from time to time at least. That's really cool, though. I might try out the style of using a real small brush size, see if i could get any results. But ghhhh, i really like your drawing of Hazrin, i don't know how to describe it other than it looks like something you'd find as a character card in a video game, or something. Really neat. I think you should color it, maayyyybe? c:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
MC's down- so I'll do another for 5k, but that's probably it. Not enough time in the night- all that busy stuff