Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Solus's Sketches

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Yes, yours is beautiful. Do you know how to write Chinese symbols? Cause they remind me of them and that is so cool!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Yes, yours is beautiful. Do you know how to write Chinese symbols? Cause they remind me of them and that is so cool!
I don't- It's interesting that they look like chinese symbols. I do have a history of watching historical korean dramas and they do write a lot of symbols for poetry.. I do know some arabic alphabets and how they look like, but they aren't inspirations for mok'yra. I did wonder about writing Mok'yra from top to bottom, rather than left to right like english, due wanting it to be unique. I kept it left to right for now. My inspiration came from Nordic Rune pages I found on pinterest, and the knowledge of what Sanskrit looks like. The 2nd image of words is a WIP, because I sometimes used a few letters, rather than the whole use of letters in a word. ie- "Arcane" was just "Arc" in the symbol there. I'm also going to be looking into Elvish writing, since that makes sense to utilize.

... ie- Inspiration comes from here and there in an attempt to make it unique

Examples:
1592362448134.png 1592362461140.png
1592362593768.png

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Woah, the work you put into this! And the effort show, anyone can see :D

Shao

Bring back angry react
I think it might be the thumb shading (where it meets the palm) that looks odd, other than that good stuff

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Art toss

expression.png

new passives- new art
-gem-like crown on forehead - exalt markings
-exalt's misted cloak
-tattoos
-ring around the iris