Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[solved] Alteran Museum

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Dear Community,

I would like to start a museum with my character Luke Packman.
This will involve RP items on display in a large building, perhaps some statues outside in a
garden, RP books in an archive of sorts. The thing is, I don't have a place to build it.

This thread is a request to anyone owning a decent sized town:
"I'd like to start a museum in your town and hope to attract rp there!"

Imagine the museum buying items IC off of players, having museum-staff that (instead of just
being bored) go hunting for artifacts. A whole clan of players can rotate around this museum.
Imagine it having different stories and departments for different items and signs or books at
certain items explaining what they are!

Perhaps a guided tour through the museum as recurring events? :eek:

I am very enthusiastic about this idea, I hope someone else is too and will grant me a spot to
build this thing :) (or even better, get involved as well! :D )

-p00f

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
ME GIB GIB GIB

I HAVE MOOOSEEEUMM

Seriously- If you don't mind the chance of the local thieves robbing it every now and then..
Feel free to build this in the Mockinbay.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
ME GIB GIB GIB

I HAVE MOOOSEEEUMM

Seriously- If you don't mind the chance of the local thieves robbing it every now and then..
Feel free to build this in the Mockinbay.
Local thieves? At first I thought oocly: oh no, not the precious items. But now I think: It's a challenge, to secure them, and that'll give the thieves more challenges too to try and steal some things. I can imagine they will go for the golden things and not the rusty dagger of a deceased general?
I like the idea!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
BB you better come to glorius and high class Abermore capital, I want my old shiny stuff

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
bb nuuu, my heart

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Compendium's entire purpose is to collect artifacts and records. It's basically an entire city that is a museum if you want to hit me up for RP.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Compendium's entire purpose is to collect artifacts and records. It's basically an entire city that is a museum if you want to hit me up for RP.
I can't view your profile :confused: was gonna send you a message to ask when you could come online >.< it says: "This member limits who may view their full profile."

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I can't view your profile :confused: was gonna send you a message to ask when you could come online >.< it says: "This member limits who may view their full profile."
I'll try getting on in a few hours. Though the char is doing an event tomorrow where I'll be at spawn and RP ready for 6 hours if you want to nab me then.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Seems interesting. My character has actually been at most historic events and has a good number of artifacts and memories that might fit in this kind of thing.