Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I have tried to find my tablet pen but to no avail after days of searching. This means I have to pay some stupid amount of money for a replacement before it magically appears on my desk the day I get the replacement.
Art is probably gonna be postponed for a bit, at the latest the start of next month. I am very sorry. : ( (I'll look again tomorrow but I really have checked everywhere multiple days now)
NIAH Cymic_ I am Wake Kamaoe Smurf

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I have tried to find my tablet pen but to no avail after days of searching. This means I have to pay some stupid amount of money for a replacement before it magically appears on my desk the day I get the replacement.
Art is probably gonna be postponed for a bit, at the latest the start of next month. I am very sorry. : ( (I'll look again tomorrow but I really have checked everywhere multiple days now)
NIAH Cymic_ I am Wake Kamaoe Smurf
the cat ate it.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll find it in a stupid place but only after I spend money on a new pen. I'm considering getting a new tablet but I'll be living on dirt if I buy one so we'll see.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I have ordered a new tablet that isn't the super expensive one but is instead £145 or so however it won't arrive until maybe 22nd : (
(did you know tablet pen replacements for what i had were £30 anyway)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I knew I'd find the tablet pen after spending money on a new tablet that little shit
Doodled Hazel. Drawing feels weird after like a week or so of not doing it.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Could be worse, I misplaced mine in a freezer once cause I got ice cream out
You misplaced one in your pocket too.
I remember the frantic searches, boo.