Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Unfortunately while I thought my tablet was fine and my pen returning to me made it so I didn't have to burn money for a new one, my tablet/pen refuses to work and I've ordered a new tablet/pen entirely today. There will be some delay on commissions, I'm hoping no more than a week. I am sorry. : (
Cymic_ Mitch Ruu BoredBrit

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Unfortunately while I thought my tablet was fine and my pen returning to me made it so I didn't have to burn money for a new one, my tablet/pen refuses to work and I've ordered a new tablet/pen entirely today. There will be some delay on commissions, I'm hoping no more than a week. I am sorry. : (
It is a-okay Elzfriend.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Aw hell babes qq it’s all good

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I mean
The bigger the metal surface, the easier the dent
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Why is his codpiece so exposed.

Why was this thought to be a good idea.

Why.
It's called fashion sweetie, look it up.

I'm serious. They became fashionable in the 16th century. Before then the groin didn't seem to be that important (or rather, protecting the groin wasn't as important as allowing its movement). This isn't even anywhere near as decorative as some codpieces in that time period.

THIS CODPIECE HAS A MOUSTACHE

So yeah. Fashion. They weren't actually that important for real protection, but they were fashion, and you can see how someone with as small a pecker as Cymic would need one to big himself up :heart: