Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
*Clears throat*

WHILE YOUR ART IS FANTASTIC I QUESTION YOUR SUBJECT IN SUCH.

Aka, I love it. Even if it's HW's biggest megalomaniac aside from Nwalme. :)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Progress : ) yes me know the armour is all sorts of off for now but it just sketch until tomorrow.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
If either of you ever question Odin again the All-Father will send you down to midgard as mere mortals. She's powerful.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Also thank you for comments. Considering I have a patreon where the point is 'draw boob get dollar' it is a good thing they are appreciated and I am still learning boobi anatomy so that's also a thing.
Last one was Valerie but I'm probably reworking the anatomy on that one eventually.

brit cannot comment for he paid for ignis tiddy >: ) speaking of, i updated that too:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Also thank you for comments. Considering I have a patreon where the point is 'draw boob get dollar' it is a good thing they are appreciated and I am still learning boobi anatomy so that's also a thing.
Last one was Valerie but I'm probably reworking the anatomy on that one eventually.

brit cannot comment for he paid for ignis tiddy >: ) speaking of, i updated that too:

praise the sun.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop

That sweet sweet Ignis tidd... worship.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Come on, boys and girls

Let's chill out with the spam and shitposting on Elz Kurzik's wonderful art thread a bit : )