Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
How much bad luck do you get if you break the face of the God of mirrors. . . that is also a mirror?

These are the real big questions

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
And gonna call it done now : )

I felt like commenting on this in more detail.

Sometimes, an artist (Or a composer or implementer or whathaveyou) can come upon their own idea, their own impression of something, that you feel is better than what you yourself envisioned or imagined.

The combination and use of lighting and symbolism in this says so much in just one image and has me very impressed - this /visual/ interpretation is, in my eyes, definitive. You grasped the nature of the thing exceptionally well and then expressed it in a great way. (The fact that it looks great is icing on the cake.)

I know sometimes I can be bluntly negative but I also think it's important to give people kudos when they do something great, and this is. Thanks for doing this Elz, I'm really impressed and it looks great and I'm happy to have seen it.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Thanks for the commnets guys, it's always nice to see. c:

On another note however, I'm feeling a bit pressured with commissions lately and I'm losing track of what I have to do and what not. If I've sorted a commission with you and not listed, please boop me. I'm going to say commissions are currently closed for now as well. I'll not be taking orders for things in a month's time, it makes me feel like I have more to do than I actually have. (this isnt directed at any one person , I've had a few queries lately)

- Jerr'co sketch with flat colours The Tottot in progress
- Couple commission, full body and shaded with BG UmbraSicarius
- 2 chibis ignis/maceo BoredBrit cancelled
- private not-HW thing
- Calendar pieces - Currently on hold, waiting on money but also waiting on a time I'm in the mood for it, apologies
CyberChaosV2

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Thanks for the commnets guys, it's always nice to see. c:

On another note however, I'm feeling a bit pressured with commissions lately and I'm losing track of what I have to do and what not. If I've sorted a commission with you and not listed, please boop me. I'm going to say commissions are currently closed for now as well. I'll not be taking orders for things in a month's time, it makes me feel like I have more to do than I actually have. (this isnt directed at any one person , I've had a few queries lately)

- Jerr'co sketch with flat colours The Tottot in progress
- Couple commission, full body and shaded with BG UmbraSicarius
- 2 chibis ignis/maceo BoredBrit cancelled
- private not-HW thing
- Calendar pieces - Currently on hold, waiting on money but also waiting on a time I'm in the mood for it, apologies
CyberChaosV2
sall good! I'm in a bit of a hole in regards to pay since I had to quit my job at Sam's Club to work for my mom and that work is infrequent