Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
its taken me all day to even get to this and its not finished. : ( my art drive is truly something.
ref used; [x]

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
So as it nears the end of the month and I've got maybe 3 commissions to complete(working on one rn, in fact), I'm gonna do a limited time of some lower priced commissions to make up some money I thought I'd be getting by now but won't be.
Commissions close at the end of August (so anything unfinished can be finished and wrapped up by mid September). If no one is interested then they close at end of Aug anyway. PM me or post, money through paypal.
Commissions probably open mid November again after this.

FIVE slots of loosely painted portraits like [ x ] for $13
1. Rue
2. Rue
3. BoredBrit
4. French Roast
5. Samwych

FIVE portrait sketches like [ x ] at $5
1. juulrip
2. Rossu
3. tuchiikure
4. ForestRose
5. Arcana

Last edited:

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
So as it nears the end of the month and I've got maybe 3 commissions to complete(working on one rn, in fact), I'm gonna do a limited time of some lower priced commissions to make up some money I thought I'd be getting by now but won't be.
Commissions close at the end of August (so anything unfinished can be finished and wrapped up by mid September). If no one is interested then they close at end of Aug anyway. PM me or post, money through paypal.
Commissions probably open mid November again after this.

FIVE slots of loosely painted portraits like [ x ] for $13

FIVE portrait sketches like [ x ] at $5
Can I have two painted portraits? Will DM details if that's fine

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Easy for me to lose track so I'm going to post my entire commission list now to keep track. Reminder that commissions are closing by the end of the month and I may just go ahead and close them tonight anyhow since I have enough to get through. I aim to get the entire lot done by 20th September ideally. I bounce a lot in art inspirations so I apologise in delays.
If I have forgotten you, let me know!

Patreon:
+ Face sketch for gold patreons (done, the rest wait till next month to repeat)
+ More sketches, another fanart piece (did smut)

+ new patreon sketches for september:

+ UmbraSicarius - Halfbody painted andre - PAID
+ I am Wake - Fullbody painted of lana - PAID
+ Jinny - Face portrait painted of sophia - PAID

FIVE slots of loosely painted portraits like [ x ]
1. Rue - PAID
2. Rue - PAID
3. BoredBrit - PAID
4. French Roast PAID
5. Samwych - PAID

FIVE portrait sketches like [ x ]
1. juulrip - PAID