Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
You numpty

I may not play on HW anymore-- but that does not mean I dislike the community and the lore =) It is always a pleasure to read.
I commissioned Elz for artwork of Lana on a Fallout Roleplay Forum I now use. It is quite slow and relatively easy to maintain alongside University work. So yes, guns are not lore approved xD

Elz, it is absolutely amazing =) And there is no rush on it- do not feel bad for taking as long as you need :D

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
So far I've not drawn anything on vacation but I've thought a lot about it. I don't think I enjoy it as much as I might've once, and I'm prone to taking way too many commissions and I don't draw for myself much anymore. As a result of my musing, I won't be opening commissions again for a good while even when I'm fully back - I'll finish my outstanding ones, and the possible two larger commissions (UmbraSicarius CyberChaosV2) and that should be enough on top of patreon work. I've felt like I was getting worse at art the more I did, and while that might just be the artist in me hating my own work I do think a while of more focus on myself is better all around. If I owe you anything, please send me a note, I'll try clearing up stuff and writing up a final to do.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
You must do whatever you feel.
There are many artists in my family, predominantly my grandmother who is both an art teacher and university graduate. While she does liberal art mostly, I have seen her work in all manner of art styles. The ones that everyone likes (and buys) are the ones she made out on her own will and her own ambitions. For this reason, she spends many months some years creating no artwork at all, despite the fact it was once her full-time job.

Without a doubt, you are a brilliant artist, Elz. If you truly feel this way, nobody should judge you for it nor deny your own feelings. I hope the vacation is going awesome :D

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
6 weeks or so later and I did art (melarue! for myself!) for warmup. it is very weird arting when you've not done so in a while but it was fun. Commission work will start up in the next couple of days when I don't feel so out of wack from travel thank u
(was a discord 'what if your char was a villain' question feel free to do it too and show me)

evmel.png