Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
because they're both northerners with dark hair and chibis with three facial features get confusing

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I wanted to do way more than this. I had a long list of things but ultimately I cannot create art quick enough and so a lot are left out. please do not think it is a no-friend thing. (if i do more things before christmas i will post but my wrist is death so perhaps not.)
MERRY CHRISTMAS! : ) Thankyou for putting up with me. Aleksei/Ashna are also redo's, I went back and found some old christmas gift art and painted over it wowwie.
Solus blargtheawesome Lannis NIAH

ashna.png
aleksei.png
charles.pngeliz.png

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
It is progress. The comment about only have one so far made me worry about getting something done and it is my bad for not getting things done before the manic christmas week. But it should probably be done for january...
CyberChaosV2 Ayda

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
If it helps? I didn't realize you'd had a bunch of other commissions to do XD don't worry about it, and if you do, then this counts. You have fulfilled the little clause I'd added :)