Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Song That Describes Your Character

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Sankera

My future character

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff

Imagine a dingy falling apart circus with Balatro dancing alone in the big top to this song like a moron.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
.... I WROTE LYRICS FOR SERELLA'S THEME.

BECAUSE I WAS BORED.

they go over the song "empire of angels," which is apparently so new there's no full version of it on youtube! it's on spotify though, and there's... covers.

*coughs*
the preview... it's so short, my lyrics don't even come in there.

piano cover of the entire album. I made it start at empire of angels, which is at 53.03
(EDIT EDIT: it's not working. just click this, go to the description. click the link to the right song down there. youtube hates me.)

lyrics in the attach. I'm still working on them.

Attachments

Last edited:

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Personally I have a few and will no doubt probably upload more. :)

This one is like her main song. The lyrics are so beautiful! She daydreams a lot. I imagine her singing this

Katie, she loves raining and well.. this one! She's also a farmer so rain is a given. Maybe she's singing this? Who knows!

Sos

Lord of Altera
*cracks fingers* lets do this!

Robert Sulivan... oh how i miss him, and will come back to..

Pariah decim...

Valcor Talan...

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Emeric;

I picked this just because it has that hint of nobility sound and as of course.. Fury.