Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Song That Describes Your Character

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
In order for a theme to properly fit Artesia I think it needs to have all of her qualities. It needs to be super weird, it has to put to make you somewhat uncomfortable, but it also has to be a little sweet. And where do I find this song, DEADLY PREMONITION, my favorite video game.
Enjoy

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Don't know why but I keep relating to San when hearing this

language disclaimer

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Ooh, this thread again. I think this is a fairly alright fit for Vevila, though I should find a better one...

Sos

Lord of Altera
A man must have some classics..

For Valcor as I play him again.
(some metaphor needed)

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Willow Appleby is not high and she doesn't EAT the mushrooms she talks to, she's just a little bit too into nature. She treats them like friends.
But people always ask her if she's on something, if she's been taking mushrooms
So I laughed and thought this song is perfect for her !

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera

This actually requires a bit of explanation, first off: No, Roy isn't suicidal. This song was a theme for a show called M*A*S*H* (Mobile Army Surgeon Hospital) A show about a bunch of doctors near the frontlines during the korean war who treated patients of OF ALL KINDS that were injured. It always bugged me why this song was chosen, when it's basically saying that the doctors should kill themselves, some of them considered it since 80% of them were drafted. So I started thinking about the song and i realized one thing: suicide was the easy way out. The song is talking about how easy it is and why it seems like such a good idea. The line "...and I can take or leave it if i please." seems to emphasize the fact that it's a choice, and make it seem like any other easy choice, yet how the tune sounds to me is more something that drives one forward. It always sounded so weird, but to me it says "the easy choices aren't the best, go work at your life, don't just let it happen." And that sounds a lot like Roy to me. (Though he could honestly afford to take a break every now and then)