Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sony Vegas Project | Udyr Montage

Hurr Durr

• Ooooh a Pineapple!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate Pineapples

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Why arent these related to the post at all?

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Duh who cares?!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Anithola

Lord of Altera
The last couple of days I've been working on a montage for Udyr, one of my favorite champions, this is the intro. Should be out by sunday at least. Would be really cool if you guys checked it out!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Alright its done! Heres the link, would love some constructive feedback on what I can do better and improve on, keep in mind this is my first project ever, so dont expect the world!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I made another one ^_^ I put some more time and effort into this one, and I under stand the software better now, would be lovely if you checked it out and left some feedback :)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Very impressive o.o Are you going to do more?

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Very impressive o.o Are you going to do more?
Thanks! ^_^ Im not sure... I realised that if I wanted my videos to be popular, I would have to put much more time into them. Right now Im kinda busy so I really dont have the motivation to make more :3

I did make one more that I forgot to put on the forums tho:

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Oh that's nice! Hmm, if I had to criticise, I'd suggest maybe using a little less wavy, or zoom-in effects, as you don't want your videos to be one of those cliché League vids where someone has just blasted every single effect they can onto one of their kills :p

The slow motion and the speed ups are great, obviously, and the changing of camera angles in the Nidalee video were awesome, but I'd avoid the shaky, or big-burst transitions into clips purely because it makes it seem similar to this-