Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sophe's Whitelist Application [Approved-Ayda]

Sophe

Lord of Altera
Good
Pronouns
She/Her
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Sophe_Deathblade

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yup, all read through.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using OOC information in-character. Powergaming is when someone’s action overpowers another character and doesn’t allow them to react.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Charybdis

8. Tell us about yourself!
Uh.. Well, I’m a returning player. I love reading and I’ve been RPing for yeeeaaars. It’s definitely a hobby of mine.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I’m a returning player.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Salem Godfrey

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
She takes after her mother, having black hair and pale skin and her father’s blue eyes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Salem2.png

Written Test:
As a young child, Salem grew up in a house with her mother and father. It was a secluded, peaceful area. They hunted their own food and took care of themselves away from others. While she wanted to help, she was told that her training would have to wait until she was older.

When Salem was twelve, her mother brought her to see her uncle. Having never met him before and having heard so much about him, she was excited. Salem knew that he had been trained alongside her mother when she was learning how to hunt, scout, and use a bow. She had grown up listening to stories of amazing adventures that her mother and uncle had together and had decided that she wanted to be trained the same way. She had been practicing some with a small hunting bow her mother had made her, but she wanted to be trained like her mother was.

On arriving, she got along well with her uncle and his wife. Her mother, wanting to return home, left Salem with them. She knew her brother would care for her well. And he did. They took her in completely.Her uncle told her his side of all the stories she had heard from her mother from their time training together. Her aunt taught her how to cook and bake, which her mother hadn’t been the best at. She was treated as though she was their own daughter, even taking up their family name. Though she felt a bit out of place as she wasn’t actually their daughter. When she started training, her uncle introduced an old apprentice of his. He said that he had stopped training people because of how old he was and that his old apprentice would train her instead. While she was a little disappointed at first, she was excited to start training. Salem worked hard, always paying attention, though she’d find amusement in annoying her new mentor.

As she became more comfortable with her aunt and uncle and got further along in her training, she missed her old home less and less. And while she visited her parents occasionally, she eventually decided to stop.
Four years after she was left with her uncle, she’s learned to use a recurve bow and how to hunt for her own food. She’s started going off on her own, though her uncle and mentor are still protective of her.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+Please note we are in the midst of a server-wide campaign, and the world has been affected!+

The Forlorn campaign is currently ongoing, involving a widespread plague. As such, almost everyone is currently on the isle of Linlea, as volunteers, refugees, etc. I'd strongly recommend you take a brief look at the current campaign summary [here] so you aren't confused about the basics of it. If you wish to participate in this campaign, make sure to let staff know with this thread [here]. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or another mentor, as it's a bit of a big thing to catch up on. More information may be found on the campaign right [here] in the general campaign section.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.