Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sorrows Reset

D

Dark Auras

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello all,
With the release of 1.12.2 we have decided to regenerate the Sorrows map! This was briefly mentioned in the Frontier map but I am now able to tell you that the Sorrows will be reset within 24-48 hours of this post. The old Sorrows will no longer be accessible once the new Sorrows opens up.

We will be custom-generating this world (It will differ from the Frontier, but still feature the same "look" as it has-). It will include all up-to-date blocks and some extra goodies you'll have to find out yourself! There will be custom buildings/etc with loot inside of them, as well as some other neat landmarks.

Note: The Dynamic Map will not be available until 1 week after the launch of the Sorrows. We have decided to encourage exploration, you will need to find everything yourself for the first week.

D

Dark Auras

The new Sorrows is open- The map now includes purpur and endstone as harvestable materials.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
To me it sounds like a Scandinavian man having a stoke as any semblance of a good idea vanishes as his brain melts out his nose.

I will legitimately write you pages of lore if necessary as a submission, as long as we can call it anything other than HurrDurr.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Note: The Dynamic Map will not be available until 1 week after the launch of the Sorrows. We have decided to encourage exploration, you will need to find everything yourself for the first week.
Hell yeah!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Why is
The new Sorrows is open- The map now includes purpur and endstone as harvestable materials.
Note: IC, the endstone block js just a funny looking rock, not actually endstone from the planar infinity. See the Q&A Lore FAQ thread for what I mean by that.