Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Soul Allister Oakhold - The Novahawk!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Novahawk 3.jpg
UPDATES
Full Name: Soul Allister (Donnel) Oakhold
Full Titles: Captain
Nickname(s): Ginger, Carrot two, Little fire hair, Mini Spirit, S. A., Novahawk Captain, Pumpkin Knight, Orange (Illya Cukie1 )
Sex: Male
Race: Human

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: '5"10'
Weight: 125 lbs

Current Home: Natri'Evar, Mockingbay

P H Y S I O L O G Y
Eyes: His eyes are a clear emerald green like his mother’s. {X}
Hair Color: His hair is becoming more and more of a reflection of how his father’s hair was. It has become more of a fiery color much like Spirit’s. {X}
Hair Length: Long, yet not too long. Doesn't hit his shoulders, but it's clearly a lot of hair {X}
Hair Style: His hair remains thick and curly, but like his father, it has become longer and wavier. Much tamer looking than before. {Same as Length}
Skin Color: Slightly tanned {X}
Body Build: Ottermode
Hygiene: Bathes often

Voice: {X}
Scars: Slash mark along his right shoulder. Black Handprint over his heart.
Clothing: He wears a mainly dark orange tunic with a few light blue markings around the chest and sleeve area, along the lower stomach area is a brown, leather belt strap. Underneath is a crème colored shirt with a few red stripes around the edges of the shirt. He has a pair of dark gray trousers, neatly held up by a black belt strap. Finally, he has a pair of black, leather boots. One has a small pouch on the outside, likely for holding a knife.

Usually, wears a long sleeved tunic with an entire lace front, a green band around the left arm, and a sword belt holding two swords at his hip. Usually over this is a short sleeved, mainly orange coat with dark blue fire patterns along it.
Currently wears his Alcina Armor [X] with iron curiass, chainmail along the legs, and greaves along the legs as well.

Takotian Elite.png Elite Soul.png

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Allister, like many members of his family, can have a good side and a very dangerous side. Luckily, like his father- He managed to be one of the few with a constant upbeat, energetic, and jolly feeling about him. He shows no signs of hostility ever, and like his father, he can never turn down a challenge. He’s known for being a bit of a trouble-maker. And because of this, he can sometimes be more trouble than he’s worth- but overall he still means well.

Strengths:
Due to training with his father, Soul's has had part of the same training Spirit has had. He mainly runs and jogs with Spirit as training, and he has also had a few spars with his father as well. He's Also very stubborn- another Spirit trait.
+He can be extremely focused and determined on any goal or target he puts in front of him. If he fails or if he succeeds, he will not quit.
+Unlike Spirit, it has been a proven fact Soul is much more clever inside and outside of battles. He has shown he can think of amazing ideas in a matter of minutes.

Fears:
Allister fears only a few things, many of these involve losing his loved ones. He fears not being strong enough to protect them. (Oh and he... also fears reptiles, heights, and spiders but PFFT- where are we going to find those?)
+The 'Skull'
+Never living a simple life ever again
+Never seeing Ember again

Weaknesses:
He’s young and inexperienced, and being young instantly means you believe you’ve seen it all. Allister never thinks first, he always acts first. He’s a ‘Leap before you Look’ kind of person.
+Easily angered
+ Somewhat easily angered...

Languages:
Common- Fluent (Fully)
Elven- Fluent (Fully)

Mok'yra (Currently searching for a teacher)

Likes/Interests:
+Traveling

+Sparring his old man
+ Training
+Fishing
+Camping
+Puns/Jokes

+Posing
+Spending time with his new family.

+Spending time with Illya.

Dislikes:
+People threatening his family
+People touching his hair
+People QUESTIONING his hair

+Betrayl
+Violence in front of his children

+His 'Prison'

I N V E N T O R Y
1x(Travel Bag)
1x(Rope)
2x(Maps)
1x(Book)
2x(Canteens)
1x (Dagger)

Spiritual Pride (Sword)

A R T A N D M U S I C
soul_allister__commission__by_cukie1-db7iqqn.png
Amazing art by Cukie1
f5f4fcdea973566a282b8b6e77ae56b0.png
Art by a person too good for this world :heart:
Elz

{X}

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend

R E L A T I O N S

Complicated Feelings:

Alison Kane"I hope you're alright, Alison. No, seriously... I do. I know I'm not that important but I still care."
Ember Tel'Sek "Leave me alone..."
Arisha Niamh"I forgive you..."

Romantic Interest/Lover:
Illya Athrendu-Lithdiir– "My wonderful wife, the woman I will spend all my life with. I'd walk through fire and ice just to please her."

Loved:
Lillium Hal'Shinkmaho –
"Thank you for your kindness... I won't forget it... Mother..."
Sugar Cane – "I hope we're not driving you mad with how much trouble all your 'children' get into. I know I can come to you for anything, Sugar. I love you."
Eidolon Laslow & Alma Lyanna – "My babies, I won't anything touch you... I won't let ANYONE hurt you... I swear on my life."
NOVAHAWKS! – "I love and respect each of you as if you were my own family, I will guide you all to the path of victory and fame. GLORY UNYIELDING!"

Trusted:
Lillinette Le'Roux"Great to see you're still alive, Auntie. Hope you eventually do buy that new dress. The one you wear now makes ya look like a whore. And I'll be damned if my aunt goes out dressing like a whore, you hear me, young lady?!"
Joseph Hayrack Ser'Kyle – "You sir, are my best friend in the entire world. I trust you and love you like the brother I never had. If you need anything just come find me, y'hear?"
Rhaenil Niamh – "Welcome to the Novahawks, kiddo! I'll teach you all I know. And don't worry... we'll grow great together!"

Arianne Niamh "Great to see you doing big things in life, Ari. Make sure to come to me if you need anything."
Ayda Ralotumal – "I'll teach you everything I know, cousin!"
Linden Duskgrove – "My technical brother/pal. You, my friend... you are someone I know I can trust. I've never seen you lie to me or anyone before... well... not around ME anyway."

Liked:
James McGuffin – "So you knew my old man, eh? Well.. if he thought you were alright I guess I'll give you a chance, too. Still strange, though."
Jecht Seymour/Le'Roux"It's great to see you again. It's funny, I thought you wouldn't give two shits about me but here you are trying to protect me."
Cymic Seymour – "You sparred with me and because of that, it gave me some things to think about. It showed me that I am not nearly as trained as you nor my father and that I should push myself harder."
Victor Roichstead"Don't let this go to your head, but I feel like you're some kind of... uncle to me? As if you and my father were extremely close."

Neutral:
Maceo de Courtnay"...Fuck you."

Flirt Roster:
Anaiah Godfrey – "She's not a type of person to fall for my tricks- But even after my failures she has decided to be my friend. She's also my WINGMAN!- er... Wingwoman?" Trusted/Friend
Edeline Baker "Now unlike her buddy- I actually like her, sure she didn't exactly... fall for any of my lines but that's beside the point. She asked me for a bit of money, so -eh I gave her some. No problem." Liked

Wary of:

Disliked:

Dicson/Sir Dickson – "The ass nearly killed me. I was so angry that I may have said a few things that I soon regretted. Cost me some money in the end. Wait... where's that knife I had- eh, probably just misplaced it."

Hated:
Ciaran Niall – "...You're a dead man when I see you."

(Elz Asirel Luik TinyBlueberry Cymic_ The Tottot Dominar Raphael Payne Ruulu Cukie1 TheDeester Sizzix Raykaystar ArkianDragon HogoShi_Kitsune Wandering Ranger Bobert BoredBrit Vincentius Maestroart Icanra Cukie1 Asirel Luik RagingLunacy )

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
C O M B A T & T R A I N I N G

Skills:

Key:
- = Currently go down in skill

-- = Currently stagnated, not going up, not going down.

+ = Currently going up in skill.

Swordsmanship
[x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x-x] [7/10] +
"I need to get better, I want more experience."

Flirting
[x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x] [-100/10] -
"Ladies can't resist how handsome I am, heh heh.~"

Combat Tactics
[x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x-x] [7/10] +
"Why would you run in from that direction when you can just flank them from there...?"

Parkour

[x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X] [10/10] --
"This is the only thing I can do, really. I didn't waste time doing my father's training for nothing."

Hand-to-Hand Combat
[x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x-x-x] [6/10] --
"You think I need a sword to take you on?"

Horseback Riding
[x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X] [10/10] --
"I know my way around a steed, now let's ride."

Overall Training:

Normal Training - He spends whatever time he can on his sword arm, body, and his mind itself. He constantly goes out to train just like his father used to. He normally trains all on his own. There have been moments he has asked for a sparring partner. But like his father, his spars often end with him losing. Allowing him to learn about different fighting styles, and how to fight against those styles.
He trains himself and his fellow Novahawk members weekly in speed, stamina, strength, and strategies.

Minor IC Combat Experiences -
+Spars with his father
+Fight in Storm's Landing with 'William'
+Spar with Peter (Sir_Arc )
+Spar with Cymic (Cymic_ )
+Spar with Athena (ZeroOrgan )
+Bear Slaying without a single scratch apparently... ( Rolled a d20- got nat 20 )
+Scuffle with Ciaran Niall (Icanra)
+Spar with Titania at Storm's Landing (Old-Seadog)

Major IC Combat Experiences -
+Syr Varyn 'Incident'

Last edited:

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
._. anyway good profile!
"Lillinette Le'Roux - You're Jecht's mama... why is your butt so big?"

The Cinnaroll