Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Sounding of the Gong

Aeturnumbrae

Loyal Servant of Altera
For too long, the hollows have been their only domain. For too long they have been a rare sight to be seen in the blinding light. *A low ringing noise echoes through the northern regions and down the caverns, shaking the ground* Dratoz Clawheart aspiring tribe leader has rung the gong. To normals the sound is minimal, but for a greyling, even in the hollows it is like amplified thunder. And shall the greyling a gather.

This is a planned event by myself and Jakp25, our aim is to expand the population of greylings in Altera, and it will also provide more fun and adventurous RP for those involved. We only need two things;
1. A place to build this gong. (We will also pay for the single plot it will need).
2. Greylings. Although a core race they are exceedingly scarce at the moment.

For those of you that want to be a greyling, but lack a skin, simply send us a short description by forum conversation and we will sen back as good a skin as we can make (look up my skin for reference on miners need cool shoes).

Post here if you want to be involved in any way you can think of.

Thank you taking your time to read this and I hope we see many more greylings!

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
So me and Aeturnumbrae are providing everything but a plot to build on(we will pay for it) and the players to rp as greylings! Although, Aeturnumbrae is a greyling in case you were confused.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Will you be in need of any resources for this project? :D I love the idea.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Riddleport could house your gong, if you don't mind sharing a living space with other lowlife and vile races.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I'm US Central which is somewhere in the -6 to -8 gmt, I forget exactly. Tell you what, just shoot me a pm and we can work the details out through that. Probably be easier that way.

Aeturnumbrae

Loyal Servant of Altera
Are you on now? My bros on, he can talk to you cause he's in it aswell, he's either jakp25, alexn27 or Lordlink08. He is alexn27 right now and He's usually around spawn.

Aeturnumbrae

Loyal Servant of Altera
We've sorted out where the new Greyling town is and personally I think it's pretty cool and fits with what the Greylings are and their personality. It is also good as it is in a notorious town in a disgusting place. I will not reveal where it is yet, only when we are certain there are going to be more Greylings.