Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Sounding of the Gong

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
One of these greylings has been on the server for a long time and has no intention of leaving.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
2. Greylings.
Hi,
I've been away for a short while, and I intend on coming back bit by bit. Greylings have been an inspiring race to me, even though I used to be a dwarf. I can make my own skin, would you accept me as a greyling?

Aeturnumbrae

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi,
I've been away for a short while, and I intend on coming back bit by bit. Greylings have been an inspiring race to me, even though I used to be a dwarf. I can make my own skin, would you accept me as a greyling?
Yep the more the merrier!

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Also, we don't accept you, it's not a race that requires acceptance. Just tell us when you will be online and we can have our first ceremonial ringing of the gong.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Sounds good, I wouldn't mind helping if you all need any.

Can we put some rules on the Greylings? It seems like some (not all) just kind of...screw around with their RP instead of actually doing stuff.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Questan. How would a Greyling who absolutely hates his race and everything about it and its philosophies most likely react?

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
All greylings hate their own race. Likely said greyling would come to the gong merely to locate what foolish being dare ring the gong.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Well I mean like, more then most (to an almost insane level). He loves non Greyling races, and has even denied being one before.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Such a greyling should not exist as greylings love nothing. Even so, such a deluded would likely want to find out what the strange noise being made is coming from.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Greylings hate everything. They hate themselves for being created by the Grief and as such believing they don't worth existing. They hate other races because they feel other races DO deserve to live, and in this case it's jealousy that takes over. They hate the Gods for not being the ones that created them (note; hate does not mean they don't follow xD), they hate the Grief FOR creating them. They hate life, but more interestingly still live it because they'd hate to die. Greylings are beings created from hate, feeling only hate.