Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Sounding of the Gong

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Gongs are so retro.

Get a conch, end up on an island with only children and go wild . _.
Sooooo late. but oh well.

That book was so sad ;-;
Not Piggy! D:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey @Aeturnumbrae ! Are you going to sound that 'ole gong of yours in the future or not?
If you're done with the gong, please flag as <finished>. If you are not planning to host this anymore, please delete the thread. (Cleaning up / updating organised events forum section)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Yea...
will do :) Thanks for the reply! Have fun gathering Greylings :D I love those guys
You're having fun! I have to deal with that blasted ringing from that dumb spiecies I hate to be part of because they hate and I hate hate and I hit my head and I lived alone for gods know how long in an abandoned castle and lost my mind and complain to much and am running out of things to say and...
And...

*Sigh*
I hate you all.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
He could after focused listening. It's in Zuk'Thar. That shall lead you nowhere though because.. Well Zuk'Thar is inactive pretty much.

Yea...

*Sigh*
I hate you all.
Read the greyling lore on the wiki. You'll find much has changed.