Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Space & Planets

Maeland

Lord of Altera
Hello my young friends, It has been a long time. I revisit the community from time to time because posting things like this, getting feedback and inputs is what you guys do best. Some of you might remember me but some of you certainly don't.

To the point!
I'm currently working on a futuristic tabletop D20 RPG heavily based on Wizards of the Coasts'
Dungeons & Dragon 3.5 edition, that I've named Space & Planets. We've played the 3.5 edition alot so building the rules and game based on this version makes all of us familiar with it. It will not be published or sold or anything, it's purely a fan-made game used for personal satisfaction.
It's world and setting is based 500 years into the future in a universe based on the fictional universe in the series Firefly. Chinese culture, the Alliance, the independent planets, the Reavers, all that good stuff. You should really check that series out. Sad it only lasted for 1 season.

So, I have alot of documents and various files ready for my first session with my friends, but I would like to polish it, get some feedback and input from you guys if you're interested. There's even some stuff I'm stuck on that I certainly need a creative mind to look at.

So! To the good stuff.

As I cannot post a direct image of text-documents I will leave you to check out the attached PDF-files. But I can show off these two images that serves as character and space ship sheets that will be printed out to write on.

Character Sheet - I made this in GLORIOUS paint.exe, and as you can see it's based of 3.5
Character Sheet Final V4.jpg

Space Ship Sheet - Same layout, also made in Paint.exe. Gotta love it.Spaceship Sheet Final2.jpg

Also, this is something I'm really struggling on.

Make sure you check out the Feats.PDF file. This is what I really came here for.

The whole game is heavily focused around feats, since that is something I find really fun to interract with when I play D&D 3.5. I have made a bunch of them, but I would certainly enjoy more of them.

Take a look at them, give me some feedback and post your suggestions!

If you have any questions I will certainly answer them. Thanks for giving this a read.

Attachments

Last edited: