Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spacker, The Avenger

Mexican_Guru

Villager
Name: Smavo LeChuck
In game Name: Mexican_Guru
Nickname/Alias: Spacker
Race: Dwarf
Height: 2”10
Weight: 8 Stone
Hair: Ginger
Eyes: Red
Skin: Green
Identifying Marks: Hole in Back
Appearance: Spacker gets his nickname from his previous life. After his contribution to the war with the Kasmadans Spacker was stabbed through the back leaving a hole. His skin turned green and eyes red. His nickname was gives by the Southern Elf Tribe. He replied with throwing picks…

I remember those days… Fighting the other races and tribes. Those were the days…

I was coming back from my days digging away at the iron mine when I saw a sparkle in the distance, like the sun-reflecting of a sword. I didn’t mention it to my Dwarf in Command.
Then something flew past my eyes and struck my neighbouring dwarf right between the eyes, spraying me and the next 4 diggers. He was dead before he hit the ground.
The shout went out ‘INVADERS, BATTLE POSITIONS!!!’ everyone frantically ran around gathering inside CobbleHolms walls, another 50 or so dwarves were hit by Kasmadan arrows, I cursed under my breath.
I organized my squad 60th Battalion the Diggers into position. We were the front line I gave our battle cry. We charged, with our War Picks waving above our heads, mine was my fathers he died during the war with the world of the Ender; he protected his Stronghold now I must protect ours. After the first few minutes half my battalion were dead or injured. Worrying… Me and Korg we speared over 50 Kasmadans in the first 10 minutes, Blood Staining our Picks, we didn't care. A Kasmadan sunk a rusty sword straight through Korgs stomach. I didn’t have time to grieve I would avenge him the dwarven way, slit the throats of the pesky Kasmadans, the dwarven way.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Ummm, I am the only dwarf-I'll fight you in Wartrom to prove it. And also-try and make it your own-Spacker LeChuck is from Yogscast, and it lacks detail-but still rather good (Still I am the dwarf in this realm). The whole point of this profile is to show your roleplay ability-not someone else's.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Ummm, I am the only dwarf-I'll fight you in Wartrom to prove it. And also-try and make it your own-Spacker LeChuck is from Yogscast, and it lacks detail-but still rather good (Still I am the dwarf in this realm). The whole point of this profile is to show your roleplay ability-not someone else's.
NNOOooooo Betty is THE Dwarf in the Realm, you can be the second Dwarf :)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Its a bit unoriginal and I would change it if possible, you could get done for plagirism...

However you have a great writing style and you have started the story well, I hope you keep it up!