Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spawn Discussion [Archived]

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Mfw you did attempt a cathedral and were given a chance but decided to leave the project.
There's still more to come on the ordeal, though
Baron Crawford has some explainin to do
Mfw i had the money waiting for a month after being told to expect prices and build talk. I got neither, and so I moved on to expand my own region.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Mfw i had the money waiting for a month after being told to expect prices and build talk. I got neither, and so I moved on to expand my own region.
HHHHHHHHHHHHhh- baby you know I had no hand in that ;-;

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Yea, there's only so much one can coordinate. We did ask about it again after that and the divine people in general. I'm sorry if you've felt left out. We're attempting to make this inclusive to all who'll donate (eventually, some grains need to be moved first) with some actual IC player interaction pull by Sankera, so there's something to look forward to if people are.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Why have we reached a level of 4chan-memery and suburban mother passive aggression on facebook....

Stop talking in memes if you legit have a problem and say your problem instead.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Why have we reached a level of 4chan-memery and suburban mother passive aggression on facebook....

Stop talking in memes if you legit have a problem and say your problem instead.
neither work but one is more fun

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Short announcement on Storm's Landing at present and where I want it to be going forward:

As some of you know, I've recently been putting on random events at Storm's Landing.
So far this week I've done them daily, though they'll likely be slowing in the time to come as I wanted to get some plot threads going there and want people to be acting more independently of me.

Which brings me to one particular plot line that needs attending to. Without trying to give away too much, I've been working on an antagonistic faction to mess around at spawn and cause some conflict.

To keep it short, if you have a bad character that wants to do bad things, or want to make a character to help this project along, PM me for details.
This is something I plan to keep up for as long as it's ICly viable and maybe more than just an antagonistic faction can come from it.

It's my hope that this faction can help spread the rp in Storm's Landing and make it a more fun place to rp in (and less of a shell), and people have seemed to enjoy it so far.​