Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spawn Name

Jesseygirl:D

Settling in Altera
Orthal Village
Port StarLanding
Rokdone City
Summer's Port
Spring'stouch Village
Easter Rise Port
New-Foundland (The people can be called Newfoundlanders! New-fu-landers)
Uhm I'll try to think of some more!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
As the man who pays the guard, and since our guard enforces the law, I decree it to be Eisenheim. (But no whatever works)
And here we go, opening up the can of worms that is the concept of 'Spawn Ownership' again, and what it means to choose the name of spawn.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
And here we go, opening up the can of worms that is the concept of 'Spawn Ownership' again, and what it means to choose the name of spawn.
Hey, dude. RP is RP- We've been RPing out setting up guards and defenses at spawn, with staff even RPing with us. So far, no one has OOCly told us that we couldn't try to do this.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
We have been rping guarding the camp and it has been allowed thus far. We have recieved no complaints from staff or anyone else either OOC or IC. If needed we will drop the subject of owning/ guarding the spawn. We do not want to cause a scene, but we wanted to keep this in because we have already RP'd it.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Not turning this into an argument but the fact is; In (RP) multiple parties of (well-known politicians/people of noble name and influence) have relinquished a note of appreciation toward the people of Eisenheim within RP so that they may do a good job of guarding and leading it into a better time.

Although with that said-
I still appreciate Solace as a name.