Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Spirit's Skin Service!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
upload_2017-3-2_21-59-7.png

No one ordered this- I just really love doing stuff like this.
I'M WEARING THIS THE MOMENT I ASK FOR IT TO BE MADE IC. I SWEAR TO GOD.

Shao

Bring back angry react
Age Range: 20 ish
Appearance: He has light grey hair that is shoulder length and tied back, is a moor elf with purple eyes.
Main Colors: Black/ dark blue, dark brown
Sub Colors: Hints of a slightly lighter blue
Possible Profile: Ventare Merenwen
Extra info: A dark blue/black robe with a little leather armour for protection other than that do what you want :)

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Age Range: 20 ish
Appearance: He has light grey hair that is shoulder length and tied back, is a moor elf with purple eyes.
Main Colors: Black/ dark blue, dark brown
Sub Colors: Hints of a slightly lighter blue
Possible Profile: Ventare Merenwen
Extra info: A dark blue/black robe with a little leather armour for protection other than that do what you want :)
Although you already have the skin, I'm showing the end result here for those who are curious of how it looks

upload_2017-3-6_9-55-19.png upload_2017-3-6_9-55-36.png

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Age Range:8-9ish
Appearance: Smol lil child caparii with dark hair with a red tint. Ill give ya the old skin for colors and stuff
Main Colors- Brown and dark red
Sub Colors: Coral and dark pink (the old skin should have all the colors I want
Possible Profile: sorry dont have one made yet.
Extra info -
View attachment 81135View attachment 81136 here be the old skins
Links/Pictures (Optional):
View attachment 81138 Forgive the sucky editing job but basically something like this for the outfit with hits of dark pink and coral in the brown
Not trying to be rude but can this still be a thing? :D

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Age Range:8-9ish
Appearance: Smol lil child caparii with dark hair with a red tint. Ill give ya the old skin for colors and stuff
Main Colors- Brown and dark red
Sub Colors: Coral and dark pink (the old skin should have all the colors I want
Possible Profile: sorry dont have one made yet.
Extra info -
View attachment 81135View attachment 81136 here be the old skins
View attachment 81138 Forgive the sucky editing job but basically something like this for the outfit with hits of dark pink and coral in the brown
upload_2017-3-9_19-13-32.png Bb-ray.png

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Age Range: 20's
Appearance: A tanned young Forest Elf, tribal and wild in appearance. She wears a short leather dress with short tassels and blue beading. (Think something like Pocahontas, for lazy refs). She has muddy dark green eyes and chocolate brown hair.
Main Colors: Browns and orange
Sub Colors: Blue and reds
Possible Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ailannis-the-wild-elf.39665/
Extra info: Think of something like Pocahontas and Moana
Don't have any right now. Go ham

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Age Range: 20's
Appearance: A tanned young Forest Elf, tribal and wild in appearance. She wears a short leather dress with short tassels and blue beading. (Think something like Pocahontas, for lazy refs). She has muddy dark green eyes and chocolate brown hair.
Main Colors: Browns and orange
Sub Colors: Blue and reds
Possible Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ailannis-the-wild-elf.39665/
Extra info: Think of something like Pocahontas and Moana
Don't have any right now. Go ham
*went ham*
upload_2017-3-15_16-19-59.png cukie order.png

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff

If possible i'd like the First skin to look like he was related to the second skin. I.E. similar hair, eye, and skin colour.

CatalystGaming

Lord of Altera
Hey there, looking for my first skin-- Feel free to throw it into your backlog if you're tied up with others. This is for my alt, the bard Kester Feyori.

Age Range:
Early twenties.
Appearance:

Kester has long, white-blonde hair, two dark green eyes, and a fairly pale complexion. His clothes are mostly simple-- A worn white shirt, a dark green jacket and simple brown-yellow trousers. However, he wears a heavy cloak over this. The cloak is seemingly made of patchwork, dozens of pale colors (Nothing too garish) speckling it. It is held on his shoulder by a small golden ring.
Main Colors: Disregarding the cloak, dark green and white.
Sub Colors: The dozens of colours speckling his cloak, with some light brown mixed in. The main colour of the cloak is a light grey.
Possible Profile:
For the face-- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f5/42/51/f5425133e83610ff148ac44c1c2b85d4.jpg
To give you a general idea of the cloak, though I'd preferably like the real one with less reddish brown.
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Thom_2438.jpg
Extra info:
If you can, strapping a flute to his side would be nice. As well as that, perhaps some silver lacing on his boots.