Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Spirit's Skin Service!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Age Range: 18
Appearance: is citrine. So dark brown hair and light brown eyes, I'll link the skin I'll be using as well.
Main Colors: Black and Gold
Sub Colors: Her usual colours of her features
Possible Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/citrine-g-azerwind.39252/#post-666076
Extra info: I want a specific dress made from Reign. I wouldn't worry about getting this one done, you have a lot of skins in queue so I would get all those done first cause I can't use this until she's 18 and I don't wanna overwhelm you ;-;
Links/Pictures (Optional):

IMG_0808.PNG

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Ha! First order's always free! You asked for it, Soul!
Appearance:

Emerald green eyes and that reddish pinkish hair Ollie has.
Main colors: For that little loincloth thing is just tan. He's lightly tanned on the skin, with the reddish pinkish hair and little goatee.
Possible Profile: He's Oliver Thorn m8!
Extra info: I'd like him on Steve skin and pretty muscular skin. If you need other references just poke me. If you want payment for the skin that I'd like to have shaded and stuff like your personal skins I will pay the 3k.
Spirit
download (25).png Oliver.png

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Time for a new concept. I'm gonna have a password of the week. If anyone can guess the password they get a free skin.
This week's password hint is-
"Spirit's favorite movie" have fun :)

EDIT: Remember to try and put the password on your next skin order, if you get the password correct I'll tell you personally. c; but don't go sharing it if you're correct~

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Hi, I am looking a skin for my character Hadric Bombastus, feel free to take your time on it!
Description:
Appearance:
Hadric wears a Navy blue long coat with a gold hem. He wears long black trousers. He has a breastplate under his coat for protection,(if this is too hard just go with a white shirt.) At the back of his coat is a golden bird symbol. He wears heavy boots.
Hadric has light blue eyes with short chestnut hair, he is slightly pale but not bright white.
Main colours: Navy blue, gold
Sub colours: Black
Possible Profile:
For his face: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/75/a2/73/75a27312a4703c9e70f99b75ea4f38c3.jpg
For his coat, perhaps a bit more open to show the breastplate: http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/maEKCd8jmBWGdeRZ6G0MV2g.jpg
Extra item(s): None!
upload_2017-4-26_11-24-3.png ShadowTechOrder.png

*sweats* Totes didn't just do things my way when it came to the jacket...*sweats* And I totes don't have a secret love for longcoats...

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
For all who don't know, and I feel I should've said this earlier

My skin programs are all going a bit funky. I'll let you all know when they're working again.

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Age Range: 55-65
Appearance: Thick, unruly, dark grey hair with brown eyes, the left of which has a thin scar across it, which has turned the left eye into a pale white due to blindness. He wears rags (Though I will need a variant with traveler gear, such as a cloak with hood, boots, and some light armor, nothing too specific, surprise me, basically).
Main Colors: Brown, black
Sub Colors: Green, grey
Possible Profile: None yet.
Extra info: Not much to add here.

(This is a general idea for the hair and face, brown eyes though, the left of which is blind)

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Shit- GOD DAMN IT! Look dudes, I'm so sorry about being inactive with the skins, just been taking this small break, will get back to work soon! :heart:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Age Range: 18
Appearance: is citrine. So dark brown hair and light brown eyes, I'll link the skin I'll be using as well.
Main Colors: Black and Gold
Sub Colors: Her usual colours of her features
Possible Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/citrine-g-azerwind.39252/#post-666076
Extra info: I want a specific dress made from Reign. I wouldn't worry about getting this one done, you have a lot of skins in queue so I would get all those done first cause I can't use this until she's 18 and I don't wanna overwhelm you ;-;

View attachment 82872
Tried to mimic the image as much as I could, please forgive me if it's not exact
upload_2017-5-22_20-13-11.pngCitrine.png
PS- Use Alex format

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Age Range: 55-65
Appearance: Thick, unruly, dark grey hair with brown eyes, the left of which has a thin scar across it, which has turned the left eye into a pale white due to blindness. He wears rags (Though I will need a variant with traveler gear, such as a cloak with hood, boots, and some light armor, nothing too specific, surprise me, basically).
Main Colors: Brown, black
Sub Colors: Green, grey
Possible Profile: None yet.
Extra info: Not much to add here.

(This is a general idea for the hair and face, brown eyes though, the left of which is blind)
Sorry for the very long, very overdue post. Please know I tried my best and... I'm not 100% sure this is what you asked for tbh... I feel I might be losing my touch, but never fear! Here they are.

Pancake order 1.png upload_2017-6-2_23-56-40.png
Traveler Style
Pancake order 2.png upload_2017-6-2_23-57-25.png
Regular.

Attachments

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Age Range: 19-21
Appearance: A human with dark brown hair, a ponytail (Like you one you did on Veni), and a pale skin tone. I have an image down below of the kind of armor design I want. Just is possible replace the red cross with a dark blue one.
Main Colors: Blue
Sub Colors: Yes
Possible Profile: Sorry.
Extra info: Deus Vult, Also if I missed anything plus contact me on skype and thanks!
Scarred Templar.png

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
This thread is now /closed/ for a while. This is because I have a lot on my plate and that I need to get those things done before I can jump back into skins. Everyone who wants a skin can still be free to pm and ask me about it- but WARNING it'll take a bit more time than usual because like I said... a lot on my plate.
Thank you for understanding.​

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
GUESS WHO'S BACK OPEN FOR BUSINESS BOYOS!?

That's right, your boy! And you know what? Just because I'm feeling artsy...
first two orders are free... have at it you animals~

Shao

Bring back angry react
Age Range: 21
Appearance: He's a moor and there's plenty of art on his profile for you.
Main Colors: Black, silver
Sub Colors: a tad of purple like the littlest
Possible Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ventare-seymour.39686/
Extra info: Basically what's bellow without the pendant, also can I get one with the hood down and one with it up? (I'll pay some dollar for that), and I prefer the smaller style of eyes, other than That have fun.
Dark_Elf_Mage_7a (1).jpg

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Oooh. I might take up that offer.

Age Range: 30-40, but she's an elf
Appearance: Albino moor elf, You know her well
Main Colors: black, white and purple
Sub Colors: silver
Possible Profile: in Sig. I'm on mobile
Extra info: It's simply for a new outfit for her.