Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spirit's Super Awesome Puddingtastic Lottery

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
THE TIME IS HERE!

Yes, it is I, Spirit here to run the best god damn Pokemon Lottery in the history of Puddingism!
(This is totally not my way of getting more friend safari slaves btw- *cough cough*)
ANYWAY!
I am running a super awesome lottery, and you wanna know what the prize is? You guessed it! AWESOME TOTALLY TUBULAR POKEMANS. So I bet you're guessing how you enter to get these awesome pokemans right? Well here's what you gotta do! Listen and Listen carefully! For I will display these steps only once. (Or you know...you can just read them again..)

How am I doing this?
I am going to roll a D(#) depending on how many people actually apply depends on the dice I roll. If 10 people sign up, I roll a d10. Whoever entry number wins gets the first pick.
How do you apply?
Simple. Pay me 500 radiants (Screenshot if you did it when I'm not online.) and after you pay me, I will add your entry to the list.
Example: If Spirit pays Pudding, and Spirit was the first one to pay, then he is entry number one.
If Ignacio pays after Spirit, then Ignacio is entry number two.
You can pay a total of 5 times if you wish. But they will count as five out of (#) entries.
If you DO choose to pay a certain number of times you have two choices.
1. Pay now for a certain number, and wait to pay for a new number.
2. Pay in full, and receive your number, and the number NEXT to your number.
Now, you must be wondering... What's the prize?

Here goes.
These prizes no longer depend on the place you get, if your number is chosen, you may take whichever you want. How am I determining the winner? I will roll a total of three times. The first winner gets first pick, then the second, and you get the gist.

I will strike out all the prizes that are no longer available.

A Lvl 100 Volcanion
Hidden Ability Emboar
(Thanks Itzzaboy )
Pokémon Center Hiroshima Magikarp!

Sadly, all others will be crap outta luck.

The In-game name is Dr_PuddingMan

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I'd be happy to supply more prizes if you so wish :)
Dude, if you can, I will be happy to accept. I actually just need a 3rd prize. Everyone else is out of luck.
So I can pay you 2000 to get them both?
>.> And god damn man. only 100 for a spot not 1 k. Unless you're implying buying all the spots... if you do that'd be a dick move XD

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So seeing as two thousand rads is pretty much chump change and that's your max thing why not make buy in 500 rads a piece. That means you'll gather 1ok. Which is much more money. Also what if I win second prize but prefer 3rd prize could I switch? AKA I have the Emboar already due to the give away a few months back but that Magikarp is definitely something I'd be interested in getting.

(EDIT: I also say do away with max slot unless you limit each person to a number of possible tickets as even at 10k I could easily buy the whole thing out and just might for Volcanion since I didn't get X or Y.)

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
So seeing as two thousand rads is pretty much chump change and that's your max thing why not make buy in 500 rads a piece. That means you'll gather 1ok. Which is much more money. Also what if I win second prize but prefer 3rd prize could I switch? AKA I have the Emboar already due to the give away a few months back but that Magikarp is definitely something I'd be interested in getting.

(EDIT: I also say do away with max slot unless you limit each person to a number of possible tickets as even at 10k I could easily buy the whole thing out and just might for Volcanion since I didn't get X or Y.)
Hmm. Lemme tweek these rules up a bit then, hmm?