Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stables retirement - introducing PortableHorses!

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Another question: I have a skeleton horse that's supposed to be invincible and I think it's also supposed to have max stats. But the old plug-in muddled with that. Anyway to restore it to it's former glory?

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Another question: I have a skeleton horse that's supposed to be invincible and I think it's also supposed to have max stats. But the old plug-in muddled with that. Anyway to restore it to it's former glory?
I honestly have no idea. I think Spear is the horse master you should talk to for that? :)

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Purchased one of those plugin-saddles and tracked down a horse.
Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 9.36.52 AM.png
Following the instructions provided got me this message, Glados said the command is broken. Did I do something wrong? Is there a fix?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Looks like someone already owns that particular horse. . .
I was unaware the plugin would also save which horse was 'claimed' if it was unsaddled.

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
To claim a horse you must be the one to break it.. Also is the horse plugin still broke? A player still can not access his inventory on his to remove the saddle.,

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Actually it's the horse is tied the saddle it's first locked into, even after release, I believe. Someone else can tame the horse, as long as they don't bind it

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
No as I bought saddles and gave them to others and they worked only if they tamed the horse. I had tamed alot to sell but found none could claim them because of that. |I can also unsaddle my horse and use it on others I have tamed but not on the ones other players have tamed.