1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! Get Whitelisted Today and join us! Then check out our Starter Guide made just for you.
  3. Keep up-to-date on the Server Campaigns!
  4. Here's a guide to the Prestige plugin! Read it here.
  5. To purchase property at Storm's Landing, Please Click Here!
  6. Hey, Guest! Contribute to the Server to keep us Alive!

Staff List

Discussion in 'Everything you need to know!' started by Readij, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solus

Solus Solzilla Staff Member Server Owner

Character Name:
    Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
    In-game Town/City:
    Linlea
    BrianAT16 's stepped down from Staff. Thank you for doing your best in In-Game Tech and for pulling us through Spawn with the rest of the Team.
    • Player Love Player Love x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Solus

Character Name:
    Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
    In-game Town/City:
    Linlea
    Elz has returned to staff- Her position will be in Events, as she's well known for! She'll also be aiding in some In-Game Tech jobs, but mostly in Events. :)

Warwolf Has taken on the lead as In-Game Tech Coordinator!

And Lady Alec has joined the ranks of Moderation, mostly to help in recon and to pick up smaller reports that are made. She's still giving full attention to Media, however.
    • Player Love Player Love x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Staff Love Staff Love x 1
  3. Solus

Character Name:
    Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
    In-game Town/City:
    Linlea
    Hello, we're still working through a Hardware/Software position, but our new additions are here:

Kamaoe will be working under Warwolf and the Deester in Spawn. She'll be helping them with property purchases, permissions of the town and helping us launch into our noble tier sooner rather than later with her helping hand! She has been part of Hollowworld for a few years now, with an activity gap, but has shown herself to be a good contributor and an active team player when it comes to working with others.

Immerael will be joining in name, media and moderation, but working in general aid of most of our discussions and systems of the server. He has his own list of contributions he's written for the server in lore and has pushed for many discussions, like copper- etc, and shows he's a good team-player with active opinions. He is someone we'd like to see try his hand in a position he can actively work in to see results and progress.

Niah has returned to staff in the position of In-Game Tech. Her experience rests in many places like lore and media, but she's shown she can work with WE, new maps and soon-to-be-voxel. She'll be focusing on the main department, but will also be aiding as Immerael, in general staff threads and discussions.

Please welcome our team members!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Solus

Character Name:
    Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
    In-game Town/City:
    Linlea
    Archbishop 's been set to be Lore Coordinator after some weeks to month+ of a training period. He has a sizable background knowledge on fiction elements, writing, biology and history. He's got a steady understanding of the world, but the backmatter and nitty-gritty stuff of Altera is what we'll be teaching him to catch him up. He has a level-head on his shoulders in different fields of the server and I've faith his experience in leading will be a major quality in becoming a Coordinator. These are definitely the qualities a Coordinator should have and we hope to work closely with him!
    • Player Love Player Love x 1
  5. Solus

Character Name:
    Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
    In-game Town/City:
    Linlea
    Ced has been set down from Staff for inactivity, but he's welcome back when activity picks up again! Thank you for all you've done with your time here.

Tiberione has been promoted to help in Hardware/Software with his experience in being a moderator, admin, and manager of the feed the beast server in the past. He's familiar with WE and most plugins, but his main volunteer job here will be to help test our plugins for 1.12, work on the testing Dev server, mainly be focusing on the 1.12 project, and help maintain plugin reports. Thanks for joining us!
    • Like Like x 5
    • Player Love Player Love x 3
    • Staff Love Staff Love x 1
  6. Solus

Character Name:
    Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
    In-game Town/City:
    Linlea
    mairinbaihn has been set down from Staff- It's been a busy year for her but she's kept contact enough with me to sort things out and log in when she could. Thank you for helping the server all this time with in-game tech and moderation guidelines and we'll be happy to see you back when internet's easier :)
    • Player Love Player Love x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Solus

Character Name:
    Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
    In-game Town/City:
    Linlea
    I know there's been concern on Staff activity. I've been slowly keeping things up to date with the group.

Tiberione Has been promoted to Hardware/Software Coordinator. There's no doubt in his ability to keep up with plugin updates, map updates and server updates. I hope you all can congratulate him for helping us through one of our harder tasks in getting us to 1.12 and maintaining the current server status!

Immerael Will tentatively be Moderation Coordinator. He's one of our most active members in the section and has shown good timing in responding to reports on the forums and responding in conversations. All of staff will still take part in major discussions concerning the server, but he'll now be able to manage incoming reports and outgoing with the team as a whole instead of having it pressured on one person.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Player Love Player Love x 3
  8. Solus

Character Name:
    Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
    In-game Town/City:
    Linlea
    TheDeester has stepped down from Staff. He's been an asset to the team in his own way and is taking a break from staff to pursue irl work and take a break from the server in general. He may return during a better time to pursue his goals.

I'm figuring out Formistry and it's heir. It will not be left hanging.
    I've adjusted a few of our staff in the sections of in-game tech and lore, have a look. I'm communicating with Arch on lore, because yes- the section is inactive save for myself which is not great. I will be working in looking for help and assigning jobs. There's a few complete lore, though, that will be posted, so there's something to look forward to.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.