Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Staff Skin dress up

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
~RP Event~
So SallyRose gave me the best idea today
she said I should put staffs skins clothes on my skin and walk around and troll people
so i am RP style
This is a Three day event starting on July 27 at what ever time i wake up on that day
and it will go tell July 29 tell i go to bed
Who will I dress up as?
mairinbaihn July 27
Michcat July 28
SallyRose July 29
At the end of the event i will shoot off fireworks in front of the new silver palace
Where is this at?
Everywhere because I will find you and I will troll you RP style
What should i be warned about?
Strange RP

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
heeeyyy, it could be in RP though, you could get in sooo much RP trouble for saying stuff like "A gave me this shirt" "I smacked around Sally and took her coat" xD

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Hrmmm. . . Perhaps a. . . Certain couple of Rangers, could ~possibly~ get angry at you during Mairin's. hehehheheheheheh. MWHUAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA. :heart:
Fo realz dough, you probably will anger the Rangers if you show up in her clothing. . . Like. .. Really REALLY, anger them. ;-;

mairinbaihn

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
OH MY, THIS IS EXCELLENT.

-K9

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Hrmmm. . . Perhaps a. . . Certain couple of Rangers, could ~possibly~ get angry at you during Mairin's. hehehheheheheheh. MWHUAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA. :heart:
Fo realz dough, you probably will anger the Rangers if you show up in her clothing. . . Like. .. Really REALLY, anger them. ;-;

mairinbaihn
Or I could just say I borrowed them from her or like I bought them from her something like that