Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Staff Updates

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So our roster of Coordinators hasn't been exactly static, but we have had a mighty shuffling here, recently. The salient details:

1. I've already said that solus will be stepping into the role of Build Coordinator. She's done a wonderful job already of getting started, and most of you have probably gotten to experience her fabulous dedication. :heart:

2. I will be concentrating on Plugins and such. Being the owner of the server means that I am the only one on the staff team that can correlate all the parts, and I'm actually rather excited about it.

3. Lannis will be moving into the role of Moderation Coordinator. It takes a special kind of demeanor to handle this well, and I think that Lannis will do so with flair.

4. Naelwyn will be stepping into the role of Event Coordinator. He's chomping at the bit to get some projects going, and I'm very excited to see where he takes us!

5. Antilogy has expressed a desire to step down from Media Coordination, and so I will be covering this section as I can while I look for a replacement.
If you have any questions, let me know!

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Not necessarily a question, more like an appreciation.

I appreciate all that you guys do to keep the ship afloat, my recent time on the server has been an amazing one, and no doubt its because of all of you doing what y'all seem to do best and that is the servers well being.

Thanks, Happy Holidays.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Please be prepared for upcoming announcements going over some changes in the Events section, as well as some notable structuring changes.

Structurally-wise, we're hoping to make it easier to both organize events, and to be able to get them either started, back under work, or rejected more expediently from the moment they are proposed.