Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Wars - The Last Jedi

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
You know I'd be more impressed if jar jar binks was in this one.
Babe he busy on Naboo entertaining kids as a street performer

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
guys the opening crawl for episode viii leaked

tumblr_inline_onqqocOPRr1srfxf6_540.png

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Luke: I only know one truth. It’s time for the Jedi to end.

Kylo Ren:
tumblr_inline_oogzig4AgC1uahuvw_500.gif

Tohm

Lord of Altera
as long as they don't copy episode 5 I'm good. Even though it's arguably the best episode, they still need to branch off from that formula because everyone who I heard complain about Episode 7 was complaining that it seemed too much like A New Hope.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
as long as they don't copy episode 5 I'm good. Even though it's arguably the best episode, they still need to branch off from that formula because everyone who I heard complain about Episode 7 was complaining that it seemed too much like A New Hope.
Can't agree more. Loved 7 none the less, but couldn't help but draw the parallels

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

mmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
0:55-1:05 is beautifully composed.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
LucasFilm owns my entire ass after that trailer

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
As much as I don't like the new Star Wars movies because of how they don't feel like they fit cohesively with the existing universe, I'm definitely interested in seeing this. I'll catch it in theatres, even if I do like to pretend it's just well-funded fanfiction. (All hail extended universe for actually being interesting!)

And as stated in several of the above comments, I am definitely hoping for something original as well. That's what I miss about the Extended Universe - things like Knights of the Old Republic games that definitely were not part of the series at all but still felt very grounded in the rules established in the movies. Plus, they gave us things I love, like Adjunta Pall, Kreia, and a fascinating Republic vs Sith dialog that I still find to be unparalleled.

I'm hoping this will be like the Halo franchise - Halo 4 was made by 343 without Bungie's help and it stumbled quite a bit. I was not a fan of the game. But Halo 5 came out and they seemed to have figured out what they did wrong and how to fix it, and it was far better (though still not up to the level of the original trilogy). I'll be watching the Star Wars universe closely, but don't mind me if I disappear into my Extended Universe.

Last edited: