Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Starfall] A Warning and Common knowledge

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
These pamphlets are small, seem like pages from a book and are spread sparsely across the following locations:
- The Storm's Landing Tavern
- Linistel's Main Tavern
If people wish to copy the pamphlets and spread them to their towns, feel free to do so. They read:

"heed thine steps fello peepel of altera,

do not let the rainbo kristals anywer near anything od of natur.

quik after the keeper blight, hevenly stones hav kom raining from a pleen not heer. peepel say they kom from the infinit skies but al with half a breen haf knowing this not to be right.
this, however, is not why these one papers ar writen. after tinking long, it is right that the kristals in the hevenstones are lures for the elmentels of heer.
until now the embers as the elmentels haaf been named haaf not been mad in nature be keerful.
embers, bai nature, are kreeturs. that seek to gro in strengt. sins the kristals luur these emebers and sins the embers dreen the rainbo kolor from the kristals, it is seef to say that kristals strengten the embers.
this meeks coming neer these kreeturs with a hevenstone veri dangerus and laif ending.
furthermoor, the efekts of the kristals have been fount to stop ensjantments. this is bekaus drawing out the elmentels insaid.
a resent landing of a hevenstone has kaust arkeen enerdzjies to stop and kaus sicknes on ani one ho come neer. the reesons behind the efekts is stil being thinket on.
if enione wants to talk about this pleas kom find me in my home in linistel or in the storms landing tafern where I plee musik.

Mit it be lov that guids jour paths to a seef altera,

Gerard McIvy"

(Someone teach my Halfling to spell, please. Thanks)
Kamaoe Jazzper

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
He's a great poet when verbal!
Just don't ask him for a written copy.