Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Starfall - Region consent

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
As was in the case of Forlorn, there is some risk of damage to regions. This thread is for consent for those regions. If you do not have any build on your region, you will not be getting any events or damage.
You must be the owner to give consent.
Note: All rollbacks will be waiting until the end of the campaign.

Tier One
This tier is relatively peaceful. You consent to Starfall events being hosted in your region as and when we desire, but no structural damage will be done and your region remains untouched.

Tier Two
The middle-man of the tiers. You consent to Starfall events being hosted in your region as and when we desire, including damaging some builds (You'll have to specify things in the form).

Tier Three
The more destructive of the tiers. You consent to Starfall events being hosted in your region as and when we desire, and some rather significant region damages. (Specify if there are things you'd rather we don't touch.)

Form:
Region(s):
Tier:
Permanent Damage: (If yes, your region won't be rolled back)
Specifications: (ie 'don't touch the church please but the rest is ok' 'dont burn my farms')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opt out:

Tier one:
Blackstone (No perm damage or WE)

Tier two:
Mockingbay (No perm damage)
Kingfisher fields (No perm damage)
Astrakhan (No perm damage)
Stoltfar (Probably no perm damage, don't touch the walls)
Linistel (No perm damage)
Linlea (Certain builds, needs discussion. Mostly for Linlean citizen RP inclusion)

Tier three:
Queensport (No perm damage)
Compendium (No perm damage)
Sanardu (No perm damage)
Florian's Manor (No perm damage)
Halbed (Perm damage)
Gottstürmer Bau (No perm damage)
Thorne (Perm damage)
Palmwood (No perm damage)
Cutthroat Cove (No perm damage)
Blackrush Crossing (Perm damage)
Vakhr'bel Dendun (Perm damage, leave the smallest rooms)
The Cradle (Perm damage, leave the beacons alone)
Dramaign (No perm damage)

Credit to Elz for the original post.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Region(s): Queensport, Compendium, Sanardu
Tier: 3
Permanent Damage: Nah
Specifications: I'd like to be asked prior so I know whats ruined(I'll be able to let you know if theres some valuables we shouldnt tamper with in there), and any chests kept well out the way of WE. Compendium shouldnt have any WEing near the library, either, please!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Region(s): Queensport, Compendium, Sanardu
Specifications: I'd like to be asked prior so I know whats ruined(I'll be able to let you know if theres some valuables we shouldnt tamper with in there), and any chests kept well out the way of WE. Compendium shouldnt have any WEing near the library, either, please!
((Yes. Please, please, do not do anything with WE near the library tower building.))

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Region(s): Florian's Manor.
Permanent Damage: I'm fine with damage for the duration of the campaign. Please be careful with my storage chests, as I've seen what happens when staff on HW tries to WE chests.
Specifications: There's an underground area that has no reason to be touched. If you absolutely want to, go ahead.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Form:
Region(s): Mockingbay, Kingfisher fields
Tier: Two
Specifications: I’d also prefer to be asked before hand but the places that are definite No nos are the shrine, palace and the farms.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Region(s): Halbed
Permanent Damage: Yes
Specifications: The region is currently being rebuilt, but i don't care what you do with the rest, if you can even utilize the region for anything. Still, i'll put it up here.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Form:
Region(s): Gottstürmer Bau
Permanent Damage: No (You're free to make some damning damage but I'd like the build to persist beyond the campaign)
Specifications: It's a fortified castle so it's got plenty of food on the inside to sustain survival over time and that's all I can think of.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Region(s): Astrakhan
Tier: 2
Permanent Damage: (If yes, your region won't be rolled back) No
Specifications: (ie 'don't touch the church please but the rest is ok' 'dont burn my farms') Don't touch the windmill. Everything else is fine.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Region(s): Stoltfar
Permanent Damage: Preferably not, though if the circumstances seem to lead that way then I don’t mind.
Specifications: Everything is fair game. Just please don’t make me rebuild a huge section of wall :’)

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Region(s): Linistel
Permanent Damage: Noooooooooo
Specifications: Do not touch the storage under the main tavern inland, if you do anything to the tavern, be very mindful. Also, the region is being expanded/rebuilt more, part of the expansion is surrounded by tall mountains, just leaving the docks more vulnerable.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Region: Thorne
Permanent Damage: Yes (see below)
Specifications: I just finished fixing the place up from the Blight, but I'm 100% ok with damaging any buildings. Just not the fields again, those were a pain to fix (and take literally dozens of hours to fix).

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Region(s): Palmwood & Cutthroat Cove (same stipulations for both, defined below)
Permanent Damage: No.
Specifications: Obviously let me know what the plan is before hand. I don't need to be there for something to happen, I just want to be in the know beforehand.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Region: Blackrush Crossing
Permanent Damage: Sure
Specifications: I would like a notice beforehand. If you destroy something, I can just build around it. Makes things interesting :)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Region(s): Linlea
Permanent Damage: Nay, but feel free to damage specific things
Specifications: It's alright to damage some parts that aren't owned by players and not the barnhouse. I'd also want to say that Linlea was on the frontlines with Forlorn, so it’s ok if we take the backseat. This is more so if the players in Linlea involve themselves.

Estes241 Is owner, but we tag-team

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Region(s):
Vakhr'bel Dendun (Ayda's Manor)​
Tier:
3​
Permanent Damage:
Sure, give me a reason to hate myself.​
Specifications:
Just leave me enough to live in. Like, a bedroom or two. That sorta thing.​

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Region(s):The Cradle
Permanent Damage: i do not mind
Specifications: just the beacons they are expqnsive to replace lol

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Region(s): Blackstone (BS + BSGOV)
Tier: 1
Permanent Damage: nope
Specifications:
I'd discuss a higher tier with the rest of the house, but there is too much redstone that could potentially break without anyone being able to repair catastrophic failure due to WE.
Therefore pls no WE around the castle and the mountain leading to the tower, or around the cathedral.

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Region(s): Dramaign
Permanent Damage: No
Specifications: Should I manage to finish the region during the campaign its fair game. Just give me a heads up so I can put all my books into storage.