Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Starving the Worm

Shao

Bring back angry react

mgpDSaB.png
"Beware the soul stealer."

In these dark days with the presence of so much corruption and decay around us, my mind drifts back to the immortal enemy of those living.
Skraag, Soul Stealer, Worm.
I must do my part to prepare for his inevitable return, so i make it my holy mission to do so.
With a newly found ritual the dead can be sanctified and hidden from the Worm's touch, never to become a soldier in his army.
So I offer my hand to all with buried dead, I will travel to you, to conduct this ritual on all your dead no matter the time it takes.
You need only ask.
The dead shan't disturb the living again.

~Apostle Ventare Seymour - Linlea Temple~

Ooc:
Ven is going around graveyards stopping the dead from being able to be turned undead using a blessed spell.
Let me know if you want your graveyard 'skraag proofing' with a pm.

This is posted in s.l, linlea, linistel and halbed.

Solus Lannis

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
An odd character dressed as a jester changes some of the wording in Linlea and Storm's Landing posters over night.
Unseen?

In these dark days with the presence of so much corruption and decay around us, my mind drifts back to the immortal enemy of those living.
Skraag, Soul Stealer, Worm. Praise be onto him!
I must do my part to prepare for his inevitable return, so i make it my UNholy mission to do so.
With a newly found ritual the dead can be sanctified and hidden from the Worm's touch, never to become a soldier in his army.!!!
So I offer my hand to all with buried dead, I will travel to you, to conduct this ritual on all your dead no matter the time it takes.
You need only ask.
WILL...................

Shao

Bring back angry react
An odd character dressed as a jester changes some of the wording in Linlea and Storm's Landing posters over night.
Unseen?

Skraag, Soul Stealer, Worm. Praise be onto him!
I must do my part to prepare for his inevitable return, so i make it my UNholy mission to do so.
With a newly found ritual the dead can be sanctified and hidden from the Worm's touch, never to become a soldier in his army.!!!
You need only ask.
WILL...................
*The posters would likely left up over night before being changed for fresh ones once noticed the coming day.*