Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Steam Key Raffle

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Here’s the deal.

I’m doing a raffle for Steam keys. Fourteen of them, split between two winners. The catch is that I’m going to be buying the keys afterwards, and they’re entirely random. Even I will not know what’s contained in them until after they’re bought. If you choose to enter, and if you win, you’ll have to keep in mind that you could be receiving good games, bad games, or a mix of both. That’s the joy of randomization, and adds a little bit of gambling surprise to this. At the end of the day, you’ll only be paying virtual Minecraft currency (earned through a few days of voting) whereas I’ll be spending real cash in the interest of having fun.

To enter, reply to this thread with proof of payment of 5,000r sent to Dayshark. A screenshot will do. You will be added to the list in the post below this one. On April 25th, I will use a number generator to select the two winners and then PM them with their chance game keys.

You can enter twice for a total of 10,000r; three times for a discounted total of 12,000r.

Let’s get rolling. If nobody is interested, maybe I’ll try again when I next want to blow some money.

• Fourteen (14) random Steam keys, divided (7) between two winners.
  • 5,000r entrance, paid to Dayshark. Enter twice for 10,000r, three for 12,000r.
  • Winners will be picked using a number generator on April 25th.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Participants:

1. JoeJoe.
2. JoeJoe.
3. JoeJoe.
4. Elz.
5. Elz.
6. Elz.
7. Lannis.
8. Lannis.
9. Lannis.
10. Blarg.
11. Blarg.
12. Blarg.
13. Archbishop.
14. Archbishop.
15. Archbishop.
16. Antilogy.
17. Antilogy.
18. Antilogy.
19. Immerael.
20. Immerael.
21. Immeral.

(More slots will be added as/if needed.)

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Just for fun, I'll do three entries at the 12k entry fee. Granted, I'm sitting at a desk at work, so I'll have to remember to do this after school.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Bumping this. Still haven't got any screenshots, but if people have paid me without them I'm sure we can just get staff to verify.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
yo mitch i just realized what i deleted today:

the screenshot of my best game of league

the screenshot of the 12k i sent you. i don't mean to be difficult but if you want staff to check it for sure go ahead, sorry m'man

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I have not sent it because I am lame. I will do it tonight when RP.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Another bump. I'll be ending it this upcoming Wednesday, and so far there are only two participants actually entered. Not much of a raffle there.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I need a hit to the head. I keep forgetting.

Then again, I'm stuck at a cheerleading competition rn. Send help.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Buuump. This was supposed to end tomorrow but I might extend it a couple more days because I'm not sure if anyone is interested and just hasn't got around to paying yet.

Archbishop Antilogy Icanra