Storm's Landing Announcements

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe

Storm's Landing Announcements

I'm making this thread to keep people more informed of the goings on in Storm's Landing, and what is planned for the future of it. It's my goal to put a new post for what's going on once a month and to be adding more to make the city feel like it has more to offer.

Current events

• Gryphons: Recently gryphon sightings in Storm's Landing have increased. Ongoing plotline
  • Recurring random events: From fortune tellers to shady salesmen, the more people in Storm's Landing, the more likely you are to get a random event. Ongoing
  • Sankera will be hosting some events in the future in Storm's Landing, so be sure to follow it if it interests you! (Link to poster here.)
Current work underway

• Cathedral: A place for the worship of the divines and formal sermons. Being built by Sankera
  • Sewers: The underbelly of the city. Currently working on noble district and integrating it with the rest of the city's sewers.
  • Auctions to use the auction house.
Feel free to speak on this thread, keep shitposts to a minimum, and if there are any suggestions feel free to lob them at me. :)

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Quick announcements:

• The scavenger hunt has been taken down.
  • No more districts will be built.
Storm's Landing Factoid: The people of Storm's Landing love to keep their city clean and will swiftly clean up things caused by other people. These things include broken glass, blood, and corpses.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Upon request of the Storm's Landing Guard; helms, masks, and otherwise face-obscuring items are not to be worn within The Kraken's Culling. The only exception to this are Storm's Landing Guards.
1529174188249.png

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Several people were attacked by a giant swarm of bats in Storm's Landing today. They broke into several homes and the tavern, leaving many people injured. Including beloved salesman, Rando Randsom.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Due to recent outbreaks of violence in the slums, the gates have been lowered during nighttime and the guard that remains unaffected by the recent illness will be on the lookout for rowdy individuals.