Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Storm's Landing Announcements

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend

Storm's Landing Announcements

I'm making this thread to keep people more informed of the goings on in Storm's Landing, and what is planned for the future of it. It's my goal to put a new post for what's going on once a month and to be adding more to make the city feel like it has more to offer.

Current events

• Gryphons: Recently gryphon sightings in Storm's Landing have increased. Ongoing plotline
  • Recurring random events: From fortune tellers to shady salesmen, the more people in Storm's Landing, the more likely you are to get a random event. Ongoing
Current work underway

Feel free to speak on this thread, keep shitposts to a minimum, and if there are any suggestions feel free to lob them at me. :)

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Quick announcements:

• The scavenger hunt has been taken down.
  • No more districts will be built.
Storm's Landing Factoid: The people of Storm's Landing love to keep their city clean and will swiftly clean up things caused by other people. These things include broken glass, blood, and corpses.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
if the people of storms landing like keeping the place clean,,,, have they recruited guards

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
They're going to have red and green Earthspawn dressed as dragons guarding the place..

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Upon request of the Storm's Landing Guard; helms, masks, and otherwise face-obscuring items are not to be worn within The Kraken's Culling. The only exception to this are Storm's Landing Guards.
1529174188249.png

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Several people were attacked by a giant swarm of bats in Storm's Landing today. They broke into several homes and the tavern, leaving many people injured. Including beloved salesman, Rando Randsom.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Due to recent outbreaks of violence in the slums, the gates have been lowered during nighttime and the guard that remains unaffected by the recent illness will be on the lookout for rowdy individuals.