Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Strike without hesitation

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Copies of the following letter, bearing the purple Bárúmur serpent seal, and message would start at Linlea and Storm's Landing, before spreading ou

To the realm,

After studying samples of the lobster-like creature, as provided by Cassian, the following has been uncovered:
-Firstly, the black stones have the same properties as ordinary obsidian.
-Secondly, the creature's armour is impervious to damage done by blunt and cutting weaponry.
It is, however, weak to weaponry that produces a lot of impact in a small area, like warpicks, the spiked sides on warhammers and poleaxes, and so on.
Hitting it with a weapon like that, cracks and compromises the plating. It does, however, remain held together even then.
-Furthermore, the armour comes in several layers of armour plates. The armour seeems fused to the limbs, and can therefore not be taken off.

In case a similar creature is ever faced again, this should aid in its defeat.

Signed,
Thôrdil Bárúmur

Hyliade

I think I might like it here
So would arrows work as well then? As they are meant to pierce at a single point

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
So would arrows work as well then? As they are meant to pierce at a single point
Not a clue. Though, they are also not meant to go through armour, whereas poleaxes and the likes are.