Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stuck

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
upload_2017-4-8_12-3-25.png
My first time logging in within a day or two, and i happen to be stuck like this. I am assuming it is due to the new spawn change- I am guessing a TP to somewhere would fix it. Otherwise, my MC is wigging out. I can move my cursor around, but it takes a few moments for the new option to highlight, and even then, i can't click anything. Odd.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
upload_2017-4-8_12-7-13.png
i can't quite message anyone as i cannot get out of this menu, either. oh baby

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I tried TPing you around, to various places to see if it would help. Didn't seem like it. You weren't near spawn so I'm not sure that's the issue. It might be your MC as I can't see anything wrong with you when you were IG. Besides your not moving or talking, of course.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I tried TPing you around, to various places to see if it would help. Didn't seem like it. You weren't near spawn so I'm not sure that's the issue. It might be your MC as I can't see anything wrong with you when you were IG. Besides your not moving or talking, of course.
Ah, i noticed that. Thank you.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
View attachment 82454
My first time logging in within a day or two, and i happen to be stuck like this. I am assuming it is due to the new spawn change- I am guessing a TP to somewhere would fix it. Otherwise, my MC is wigging out. I can move my cursor around, but it takes a few moments for the new option to highlight, and even then, i can't click anything. Odd.
Yesterday was the spawn change, so if it was happening before then- then the cause is different. Try updating MC or reconnecting your wi-fi first.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
im sorry did a 12 year old just imply that i'm a slut

yeah you can ask your mom all about it ; )
stop this senseless violence smurf

he just wants to not be stuck there is no need to argue

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Off hand comments aren't relevant to the thread. Please rerail and tag me once you can give more proper feedback on your issue.

Sniped by cap!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
im sorry did a 12 year old just imply that i'm a slut

yeah you can ask your mom all about it ; )
You're implying i am twelve years old, yet you decide to obnoxiously shitpost on a serious request can you just go somewhere

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
stop this senseless violence smurf

he just wants to not be stuck there is no need to argue
he couldn't take a joke??

You're implying i am twelve years old, yet you decide to obnoxiously shitpost on a serious request can you just go somewhere
jesus christ kid I'm sorry that 3 words triggered you into oblivion

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I updated Java, nada, but it was after i removed Optifine from my mods folder that it fixed the issue. I'll let you know after i reinstall Optifine if it still works. Thanks. Solus

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Have you tried turning it off and on again

No but really did you delete and reinstall minecraft already?

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Ah lads would yous all settle down, it's Saturday, relax.

-K9

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Have you tried turning it off and on again

No but really did you delete and reinstall minecraft already?
I never actually had to- From a single forum i found on the issue, it'd seem to have been an optifine issue- And it apparently was. I'll probably give this a try if the new optifine i download gives me the same issue.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I was recently having issues with optifine where I couldn't see anything- Not sure if it's related but the fix to my issue was simply turning off clouds, oddly enough. I say play with the settings too, it might be something as simple as that.