Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Summer Reading List!

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Queue:
1) The Children Of Hurin by J.R.R Tolkien
/quote]
If you liked Tolkien's other stuff you'll definitely like that one. Not sure if ya know but it actually wasn't completely written by Tolkien himself. He died before he could finish it so his son wrote what was left based on notes he left behind.(Pretty sure that's true... don't cite me on it though ;)) It still is amazing though great choice for your reading list!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
If you liked Tolkien's other stuff you'll definitely like that one. Not sure if ya know but it actually wasn't completely written by Tolkien himself. He died before he could finish it so his son wrote what was left based on notes he left behind.(Pretty sure that's true... don't cite me on it though ;)) It still is amazing though great choice for your reading list!
I actually only has read one of his book, the Hobbit, thats why I decided to try reading Sons first, also because I was told it was written like a ancient myth.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
I've just finished Divergent, and intend on reading the rest of the series.
Also reading a book called Sektion 20 by someone or other.
Also, Paint, It's winter on the other side of the world, check your privilege :heart:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Okay now I'm awake and on my correct account, book link in the bottom if you're into assassins/coming of age stories :D

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I've just finished Divergent, and intend on reading the rest of the series.
Also reading a book called Sektion 20 by someone or other.
Also, Paint, It's winter on the other side of the world, check your privilege :heart:
Pft, sorry will make my thread other-country friendly~