Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Summon: Jishrim

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
... Why is Corvus always dead when Jishrim is summoned? Not that I am complaining considering dead is better than trapped in alternate dimensions...

Good luck!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
.. Jishrim differs from the rest of the other gods in that he doesn't have a "body requirement" (You don't need x amount of players or fufill a special extra requirement to get them on the playing field).

Jishrim isn't so much as "Summoned", his attention is gotten. Jishrim is unique in that he comes to you... and Jishrim is never on your side.

Important Link:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilIsNotAToy
"Do not call up that which you can not put down"
H.P. Lovecraft, "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward"

You want the most menacing, twisted, illogical God of Evil to help you?

I wish you, truely, the best of luck.

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
.. Jishrim differs from the rest of the other gods in that he doesn't have a "body requirement" (You don't need x amount of players or fufill a special extra requirement to get them on the playing field).

Jishrim isn't so much as "Summoned", his attention is gotten. Jishrim is unique in that he comes to you... and Jishrim is never on your side.

Important Link:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilIsNotAToy

H.P. Lovecraft, "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward"

You want the most menacing, twisted, illogical God of Evil to help you?

I wish you, truely, the best of luck.
Well he isn't a friend of Harateth or the Order either though, so you could say he will serve Mila's goals one way or another.

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Of course he's not on my side. I don't have a side. Or, if I do, it is a side with many sides inside of the side. Sideception. Or maybe it's a side with many facets, like a jewel.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Of course he's not on my side. I don't have a side. Or, if I do, it is a side with many sides inside of the side. Sideception. Or maybe it's a side with many facets, like a jewel.
The inside of a sphere shaped miror with miror coating on the inside?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
WHO SAYS WE HAVE A CHOICE?
It's a private summoning in a tower jail from a woman cursed by jishrim in some knights haven tower deep in the high walls of haven, and you want to go there?