Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Summoning] Korog, God of Craft

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
2014-04-05_16.55.45.png
Religious Leader:

Jaret Ironbrow, King of Dwarves

-Public or Private:
Semi-public. All Dwarves and followers of Korog are welcome, as well as human friends of Dwarves. (Lookin' at you, @Goldengem25 :heart: )
-Temples or Shrines Involved:
Irrcrawn. In a novel idea, the summoning of the god of Craft will be attempted by building the shrine before prayer.

-Have you spoken with the town/region owners?
Yuuup~

Date:
Sunday, April 6
20:00 GMT

[USA, Pacific] PST - 12am
[USA, Rockies] MST - 1pm
[USA, Midwest] CST = 2pm
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 3pm
[Britain] GMT = 8pm
[Europe] CET = 9pm

Last edited:

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Can I bring friends? ;) ( @thatguy090 )
A'course!
Guest list is pretty much public, but I figure IC that the presence of elves wouldn't necessarily be fitting for the summoning of the patron deity of Dwarves. All bros of Human or Dwarven make are most welcome!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
A'course!
Guest list is pretty much public, but I figure IC that the presence of elves wouldn't necessarily be fitting for the summoning of the patron deity of Dwarves. All bros of Human or Dwarven make are most welcome!
Elves can craft stuff toooooo. :( :( :(

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Elves can craft stuff toooooo. :( :( :(
:(
I would love nothing more than to have my elfbros there, but Korog's also the patron deity of Dwarves. Current movements aside, the history of the two races doesn't seem conducive to a collaborative effort in summoning.
:heart:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
:(
I would love nothing more than to have my elfbros there, but Korog's also the patron deity of Dwarves. Current movements aside, the history of the two races doesn't seem conducive to a collaborative effort in summoning.
:heart:
Whaaaaat aboooout if the elves brought the stuff they craft, and leave it with somebody as a kind of offering. (Som wouldn't stay underground for ... all the gold in Goldistan anyways)

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Whaaaaat aboooout if the elves brought the stuff they craft, and leave it with somebody as a kind of offering. (Som wouldn't stay underground for ... all the gold in Goldistan anyways)
Gah, I am conflicted. I really don't want to exclude people who wish to come. ;-;
I'll consider the IC reasoning for allowing or disallowing elves, and get back to you~

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Gah, I am conflicted. I really don't want to exclude people who wish to come. ;-;
I'll consider the IC reasoning for allowing or disallowing elves, and get back to you~
Oh, I don't intend for Som to come. Even if she were my only character. :heart:
If she finds out about it, she might bring some of her arrows that were masterfully fletched to Jaret, however~

Kelta... if she ever... ummm... is able to leave the ... Place she was taken... might be there. :heart:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Hello Folks - I'm here to communicate some info from Mich. It appears she will be without internet until at least Saturday due to issues with her building, and may not get to remain in the same location for it.

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Forgot to change the date, only changed the month. >.>
Fixed

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
T-minus four and a half hours!
Updates/info
-Gathering will begin at the Naught, and migrate to Irrcrawn (Bring travel fare!)
-Once there, we'll move to the (improvised) temple, and start building pews and the shrine. Much ale will be had.
-Possible for Elfbros and others to attend if they wear an adequate disguise. Facial structure, ears, and physique are telltale signs, so if you wish to not be evicted, plan accordingly. OOC I'm happy to have you there. IC we will be very strict with admittance, so unless you've a damn good disguise and ability to conceal mannerisms, beware.
Cheers!