Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Summoning] of Kilrox (Whoops, he's dead)

Bitwry

I think I might like it here
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: The Servant of Kilrox
-Public or Private: It'll be public (Oh yes it shall~)
-Temples or Shrines Involved: A shrine to Kilrox in the Sorrows, to start with at least...
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners? I have indeed, and I'm glad to say that unanimous agreement has been reached! :D

Date: Friday 28th of March (Any issues with this clashing with other events, please let me know!)

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Maybe to counter act a currupted god summoning, if someone has ic knowledge they could summon a major player on the good side at the same time? Maybe an epic god fight

Bitwry

Maybe to counter act a currupted god summoning, if someone has ic knowledge they could summon a major player on the good side at the same time? Maybe an epic god fight
Hmmm. Currently, there are two people who could have suspicions of this summoning, but it /could/ be seen as a routine sacrifice. As for summoning another god, we'll see what goes down, but its quite possible that the whole 'One summon per day' rule is specifically set out to avoid such things until the staff take the campaign further. This is, however, mere supposition.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Unless you guys supercoordinate so I don't have to be in two places at once, I don't think I'd be able to go for two events at once (I do ask in the "How To" thread for only one event a day :) )

Bitwry

The man known to some as Kendrick stumbled into the clearing and was able to finally gaze upon the object of his searches - he'd found one of Kilrox's shrines in the Sorrows.

Venturing down the dark passage way he found himself drawn by a glow and a rumble - he emerged into a small chamber, lit by a pillar of lava. THe floor of the room was done in his god's colours: Red, white and black.

He stalked around the room, basking in the heat of the lava and gazing over several stone benches, waiting to be filled by the chosen few.

He came to a halt and gazed into another chamber. And as he did he began to laugh in total abandonment, for he now knew that the hour of Kilrox's return was nigh.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Hello Folks - I'm here to communicate some info from Mich. It appears she will be without internet until at least Saturday due to issues with her building, and may not get to remain in the same location for it.

Bitwry

Hello Folks - I'm here to communicate some info from Mich. It appears she will be without internet until at least Saturday due to issues with her building, and may not get to remain in the same location for it.
Cheers, I'll postpone accordingly! :)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I'm so sorry for my absence!
Feel free to set up a new date-time, I should only be truely busy on April 25-26ish.

Bitwry

I'm so sorry for my absence!
Feel free to set up a new date-time, I should only be truely busy on April 25-26ish.
Apologies for not responding sooner - when I saw Kilrox was dead I took a bit of a break - needless to say not much remains to be done concerning this summoning!

Thank you for all the help you've given me and the others though! :)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Apologies for not responding sooner - when I saw Kilrox was dead I took a bit of a break - needless to say not much remains to be done concerning this summoning!

Thank you for all the help you've given me and the others though! :)
The way things have gone, you might have been surprised~