Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Summoning] Sallana - A Grand Feast [Saturday, 4/5]

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
First thing is first: Knowlege of this being a summoning is OOC.

RP:
A familiar (to those that attended the 3rd Alteran Ball) duo of maid and butler are again seen outside the Naught Inn handing out invitations for yet another event.

Good day people of Altera,
I again invite everyone that wants to go, to a grand feast to be held at Master Manor. This will be enjoyed outdoors for all to see, this time I request that the people bring ways of enjoyment. Preferably food and music! In this dark time we need to now more than ever be able to enjoy ourselves. So please join me in the love!
Signed - Master *seal*

OOC:
It's going to be a party for everyone to enjoy! Would prefer if people from food items and that those that can make music come and do so. The more food and bards the better! By food I mean blocks so melons, pumpkins and colored food that can represent food such as a red wool for an apple or something.

Of course in the end this is meant to be a ways of summoning Sallana, please don't metagame this information.
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Aster Master
-Public or Private: Public
-Temples or Shrines Involved: Sallana Shrine built by Master Manor:
2014-03-24_18.33.25.png
(Still a work in progress but will be done by the time the event comes.)
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners?: Talking to myself would be a bit weird...

Date: Saturday, April 5th
Time: 2pm EST
7pm GMT (This one might be wrong)
Any other times... you have access to Google...

Last edited:

Moochick

Another thing, this is me trying to set up an accidental summoning, I only put it here as a warning that "hey, it might turn out to be a summoning". My character has no intention to actually summon Sallana, so it may just turn out to just be a party.

Either way I'll call it a success~

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Hello Folks - I'm here to communicate some info from Mich. It appears she will be without internet until at least Saturday due to issues with her building, and may not get to remain in the same location for it.

Moochick

Hello Folks - I'm here to communicate some info from Mich. It appears she will be without internet until at least Saturday due to issues with her building, and may not get to remain in the same location for it.
Mmk k, can you tell me if it's still out on Saturday so that I can reschedule it if need be?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
THE MICH HAS RETURNED

Feel free to set up a new date-time, I should only be truely busy on April 25-26ish.