Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [summoning] Shoreless

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*thinks :must cobble together a demon hunter char by the time this even rolls around... or at least a skin...*
@Sankera !!! i have a Job for you *as he gathers various fabrics, body parts and other sharp utensils*
Hey hey hey, I first need to make my masked skin :3

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I wanted to tell this, there isno way knowing IC that it's San doing this since tbe letter is simple
Also I'll do this undercover to make sure people don't go and try to kill me (;~;I dun like that)

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I wanted to tell this, there isno way knowing IC that it's San doing this since tbe letter is simple
Also I'll do this undercover to make sure people don't go and try to kill me (;~;I dun like that)
....dangit

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
One of my lovely little alts may or may not have gone to desperate measures to stop you from performing this summoning : )

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
One of my lovely little alts may or may not have gone to desperate measures to stop you from performing this summoning : )
Good, let's go summon water and fire elemetals and make obsidian

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Good, let's go summon water and fire elemetals and make obsidian
Zyphr is strictly against the summoning of elementals and thinks it -highly- disrespectful. She would tell Sankera he needs to get off his civilized westerner butt and show some dedication by seeking out the elemental himself : P

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Zyphr is strictly against the summoning of elementals and thinks it -highly- disrespectful. She would tell Sankera he needs to get off his civilized westerner butt and show some dedication by seeking out the elemental himself : P
Going to Kavdek?
kavdek6.jpg kavdek3.jpg

Lel nope

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
*Jaret's lone eye would rove over the parchment, pausing at the phrase "Divine water." He'd then start to trudge off, muttering at the base of his breath*
"Oh, fer th' love o' Korog..."

:heart:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
(Should put this on the rumours thread but toomuch work on a tablet and it's related)
~There is a man seen, wearing a metalic mask near crossrads walking to the Port Silver wall

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I really hope my parents aren't going to anonoy me, got the feeling they will though